Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron or Anavar with my Test Enanthate for lean gains?

Masteron Enanthate or Anavar to a test enanthate cycle to assist in lean quality muscle gains?

• Masteron Enanthate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hi all,

Please help me with the below, I will greatly appreciate your opinions and it will help me in my decision.

Goal:
Gain lean muscle.
Just finished a cut, was in a calorie deficit for 10 weeks... I am ready to start a calorie surplus and gain lean muscle with assistance of this cycle.

Stats:
33yrs with over 15 yrs training experience
75kg body weight
+-8% BF
(This will be my 4th cycle)

I am planning a 10 week test enanthate cycle at 500mg/week in two divided pins, Mon & Thurs.

My options are to add either masteron enanthate for 10 weeks at 400mg/week together with test enanthate pins Week 1-10

OR

Anavar at 40mg ed from week 4 to 12 (8 weeks)

PS:
AI week 2-12, arimidex 1mg eod.
HCG at week 10-12.
PCT week 13 -17 (Clomid & DAA)

The question is, Masteron or Anavar to assist in lean quality muscle gain?

Thank you everyone! :)

at your body fat masteron will harden you up nicely. if that is what you want then go for it

I don't mind the hardening up effect Masteron gives, but will it assist in a similar way Anavar would with lean muscle gain?
Or would you say that the lean muscle gain would mostly come from the 500mg test and the Masteron/Anavar would rather assist in hardening/strength and vascularity respectively?

If this is the case I would go with Masteron simply for the convenience of adding it to my test twice per week; the anti estrogen properties and the hardening effect instead of popping var tabs day in day out.

Much appreciated

Masteron will do more hardening and make you appear more shredded. Anavar will help with lean muscle gains but is very mild. You might actually be better suited to use tbol.

Ok, so I have decided...

This is my cycle in a nutshell:
Week 1-12: Test Enanthate @ 600mg/week
Week 1-12: Proviron @ 50mg ed
Week 10-15: Anavar @ 60mg ed

AI will be in there and PCT as mentioned. HCG starting week 14 for 15 days. PCT starting (24-36 hours) after my last Var tab.

The whole idea is to gain/lean bulk for 10 weeks then once the Var enters go on a 5 week cut to get rid of a little fat gain from the bulk.

Thoughts??

Thanks gents

Masteron is awesome but its cosmetic. It does nothing for gains. Anavar is weak so it wouodnt be my choice if I was after gains either

Disagree. Gains are gains. And I'd prefer to gain 5 and keep 5 than add 10 on and lose 70% off.

Top Bottom