Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron or Anavar with my Test Enanthate for lean gains?

Masteron Enanthate or Anavar to a test enanthate cycle to assist in lean quality muscle gains?

• Masteron Enanthate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok I’ll take your advice and scratch the cut.
Initially I was planning to do a short cut while on the last few weeks of anavar to drop some fat gain from the bulk, even if it was like 1kg. However, you made a good point there and I’ll just continue to add those lean gains right up to PCT.

The only reason why I chose anavar is because its low sides and doesn’t effect my joints like winstrol does (poor man anavar). And I needed something for the wait at the end of cycle to clear out the test ester... so anavar is literally there as a cherry on top.

If there’s something else you can recommend then please do. I’m not looking for something that aromatase and I’m looking for something with low sides. Winny is just too liver toxic and causes those joint issues (never again). Anavar sounds like a good choice to me.

I’ve done a similar cycle like this before and liked it. Was just thinking of masteron this time around, to try something different. But na, sticking to what I know.

One more question - 600mg test-e per week for 12 weeks or would you bump it up to 750mg/week for 10 weeks?
My thinking is that at 750mg/week the sides just go up and not much difference to gains. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Thanks gents

Correct

Top Bottom