Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron or Anavar with my Test Enanthate for lean gains?

Masteron Enanthate or Anavar to a test enanthate cycle to assist in lean quality muscle gains?

• Masteron Enanthate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
bulking then cutting on the same cycle does not work well at all man. i would focus on 1 or the other. what you are doing here is a competition setup where guys will cut into the competition day to look dry and vascular the day of. the thing is they use short esters, they would use prop and not E so they can be flexible

if you are just a normal joe no reason to do that.

Disagree. Gains are gains. And I'd prefer to gain 5 and keep 5 than add 10 on and lose 70% off.
Yeah some would disagree. This is just my opinion on it. Its never impressed me. I honestly notice little difference between proviron and anavar in terms of results. It just doesn't do anything for me, but that was a few years ago. I dont use orals at all anymore. Some love it and thats fine. Just doesn't do dick for me

Yeah some would disagree. This is just my opinion on it. Its never impressed me. I honestly notice little difference between proviron and anavar in terms of results. It just doesn't do anything for me, but that was a few years ago. I dont use orals at all anymore. Some love it and thats fine. Just doesn't do dick for me

I always respect your opinion Rick. I have for years. You do respond to these hormones differently though and I wonder if that plays a part in this. I know you typically have to run high test and your TRT is on the higher end of things. I wonder if this plays into why the more mild compounds do not do much for you. I have no science, lol but just making a guess here.

bulking then cutting on the same cycle does not work well at all man. i would focus on 1 or the other. what you are doing here is a competition setup where guys will cut into the competition day to look dry and vascular the day of. the thing is they use short esters, they would use prop and not E so they can be flexible

if you are just a normal joe no reason to do that.

Ok I’ll take your advice and scratch the cut.
Initially I was planning to do a short cut while on the last few weeks of anavar to drop some fat gain from the bulk, even if it was like 1kg. However, you made a good point there and I’ll just continue to add those lean gains right up to PCT.

The only reason why I chose anavar is because its low sides and doesn’t effect my joints like winstrol does (poor man anavar). And I needed something for the wait at the end of cycle to clear out the test ester... so anavar is literally there as a cherry on top.

If there’s something else you can recommend then please do. I’m not looking for something that aromatase and I’m looking for something with low sides. Winny is just too liver toxic and causes those joint issues (never again). Anavar sounds like a good choice to me.

I’ve done a similar cycle like this before and liked it. Was just thinking of masteron this time around, to try something different. But na, sticking to what I know.

One more question - 600mg test-e per week for 12 weeks or would you bump it up to 750mg/week for 10 weeks?
My thinking is that at 750mg/week the sides just go up and not much difference to gains. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Thanks gents

I always respect your opinion Rick. I have for years. You do respond to these hormones differently though and I wonder if that plays a part in this. I know you typically have to run high test and your TRT is on the higher end of things. I wonder if this plays into why the more mild compounds do not do much for you. I have no science, lol but just making a guess here.
I just don't metabolize test as well as others so I need to run more to get the same benefit both on cycle and trt. Ive seen that in my bloodwork. I run 175 for trt just to get to 800 test levels

It also helps that I'm not estrogen sensitive at all so my body likes test a lot.

I respond really well to a lot of mild compounds like eq and primo so I dont have a good answer. I also will only run 200 max on tren. I will say I dont get a lot out of any oral really, some more than others. I dont think my body takes those well either. They also give me horrible sides so because of all that I quit using orals a long time ago. Just don't see the benefit in them for myself

Initially I was planning to do a short cut while on the last few weeks of anavar to drop some fat gain from the bulk, even if it was like 1kg. However, you made a good point there and I’ll just continue to add those lean gains right up to PCT.

The only reason why I chose anavar is because its low sides and doesn’t effect my joints like winstrol does (poor man anavar). And I needed something for the wait at the end of cycle to clear out the test ester... so anavar is literally there as a cherry on top.

If there’s something else you can recommend then please do. I’m not looking for something that aromatase and I’m looking for something with low sides. Winny is just too liver toxic and causes those joint issues (never again). Anavar sounds like a good choice to me.

I’ve done a similar cycle like this before and liked it. Was just thinking of masteron this time around, to try something different. But na, sticking to what I know.

One more question - 600mg test-e per week for 12 weeks or would you bump it up to 750mg/week for 10 weeks?
My thinking is that at 750mg/week the sides just go up and not much difference to gains. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Thanks gents
Go 600 for 12 on the test. I like that better

Thanks gents

keeping things simple is my way of doing things always. i think you will be very pleased with var, just make sure it is legit var from my friends domestic supply

Thanks all for the input and helping me refine my thinking and decisions.

This is what it’s going to be...
Test e at 600mg/week, 12 weeks.
AI in there alongside Test and including week 13 then it will be on hand.
Var 60mg ed from week 10-15.
HCG (1500 iu every 5 days) week 14-16.
PCT clomid 50mg and DAA week 16-20.
Post PCT DAA and creatine week 20 onwards.

2021 is going to be a blast 💪🏻

Top Bottom