Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron aggression/anxiety/depression

BEEFCAKEZ

Hey guys

I ran a 25 mg ed tren ace cycle, with 75 mg prop ed, and when I started with the tren I got the feelings of being more anxious and depressed, and a bit agression too. So for my next cycle I want to try out something else, so masteron seems to be something to consider. Any experiences when it comes to anxiety ect.?

I'll take recommendations on other stacks too that aren't hard on the brain.

Last edited:
no comprehend..................................................................................................................................nada.
mabe i should learn this HTML stuff.NAHHHHHH! too much trouble.

RADAR

Masterdon binds very well to the testosterone molecule so that would an ideal pair to run

Test Cyp or Eth 500 wk
Masterdon eth 400 wk

You will be amazed at the way you will look, and masterdon also acts as an AI so you may not need Arimidex or other ancillaries.

RADAR

Hey guys

I ran a 25 mg ed tren ace cycle, with 75 mg prop ed, and when I started with the tren I got the feelings of being more anxious and depressed, and a bit agression too. So for my next cycle I want to try out something else, so masteron seems to be something to consider. Any experiences when it comes to anxiety ect.?

I'll take recommendations on other stacks too that aren't hard on the brain.

Ive ner had any problems with MASTERON,,absolutley none.

But I heard masteron was kinda like a tren lite, with some aggression. I want to get something that I can take a bit higher doses of without dropping it from the cycle...

just finished cycle of test/mast loved it feels like my skin got really thin, hurt like a bitch the next day after jabbin. never got no aggression bit irritble but that prob from the test

+1

masterdon binds very well to the testosterone molecule so that would an ideal pair to run

test cyp or eth 500 wk
masterdon eth 400 wk

you will be amazed at the way you will look, and masterdon also acts as an ai so you may not need arimidex or other ancillaries.

Radar

But I heard masteron was kinda like a tren lite, with some aggression. I want to get something that I can take a bit higher doses of without dropping it from the cycle...

Side effect wise lmao

Im on test/mast right now and im lookin sick. actually i already looked good the mast has only been for 2 weeks so far but ill be able to tell in the next couple weeks.

Top Bottom