Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron

Cardinal Slin

Hello gentlemen,

What is the highest you have ran masteron at?

With regards to drostanolone propionate (I am assuming this is the same ester as used in test) and therefore frequency of injections would be the same? EOD

I am a little confused with dose and have planned 400mgs / week (4ml) but was wondering should I go for 400mgs a week or would you recommend 500 to be better and just as safe?

If I do 400 It would last for 12 weeks, if I do 500 it would last for 10.

Thank you.

Last edited:
What are your goals? I've had incredible progress on as little as 50 mg EOD or 175 mg/week (yes EOD is the way to go, ED if you love to pin)

The highest i've run it was 50 ED (350 week) and had veins popping out like crazy.

My goals when running mast alongside test is to have a bit of anti-e effects while getting some of that good androgenic aggression. So in my case higher doses aren't really needed. I could probably just run proviron and get the same effect without pinning.

Thanks Onebreath,

I am trying to gain some lean, solid muscle tissue and drop another 1-2%bf.

I am running 500mgs of sust every 5 days and will be running the masteron alongside. I have done a month of gh and had excellent results after only a month. I am trying to determine if I will continue with the gh while doing the cycle or get some more for post cycle as a way of maintaining / bridging until my natural test kicks back in.

I have heard mixed things with masteron but apparently higher doses 600mgs+ will not have too many negative effects? Did you experience any negatives while you were on the maximum dose you used?

Thanks

Thanks, I think I will keep it at 400mgs - I just stuck it in my leg with a 1inch 25g and it took a bit of time but if I am doing eod injects, i'd prefer using a smaller needle.

Does masteron increase appetite or have any other favourable effects other than the natural?

My goal now really is to keep my current weight but get absolutely shredded (so that means actually gain a little more muscle but drop some bf).

I am contemplating adding some winstrol in there.

Thoughts?

Thanks, I think I will keep it at 400mgs - I just stuck it in my leg with a 1inch 25g and it took a bit of time but if I am doing eod injects, i'd prefer using a smaller needle.

Does masteron increase appetite or have any other favourable effects other than the natural?

My goal now really is to keep my current weight but get absolutely shredded (so that means actually gain a little more muscle but drop some bf).

I am contemplating adding some winstrol in there.

Thoughts?

can lower shbg making more free test.

My response to 300mg EW is pretty robust.

If you're running solo I'd recommend 400mg.

Side effects - noticeable strength/size increase (pleasantly surprised with these aspects), vascularity, aggression, increased libido.

Haven't noticed that much of an appetite increase.

I'm loving masteron. For what it's worth I'm on the enanthate ester in week 7 where I feel it's hitting on all cylinders.

If you run mast solo try shooting 500iu of HCG per week. The mast should keep your estrogen low and you'll notice a HUGE test boost. Your loads will be monsters too lol.

Thanks Swole - I am on the prop ester but also running 500mgs sust every 5 days. Being on that ester, how do you all feel about 8 wks on the masteron?

Cheers

Top Bottom