Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron

upstatemedpt04

New to the site, but thought I would ask this question since you guys probably are a good source of info. I just got some Masteron from my "source". He said that it was last marketed in the 70's or 80's but it has returned. Is this true. Did I buy something fake? The other stuff that i have seems to be working just fine.

thanks...UpstateMedPT04

I thought they (Syntex/ect.) stopped making legit "Masteron" years ago. The only "legit/real" version I know of currently are/have been in the forms of bulk "powders" you get from overseas countries like Asia. With this in mind I would be extremely cautious about your gear man, and even I thought they (Syntex/ect.) stopped making legit "Masteron" years ago. The only "legit/real" version I know of currently are/have been in the forms of bulk "powders" you get from overseas countries like Asia. With this in mind I would be extremely cautious about your gear man, and even more so about your source. This does not sound all that good. Post some pictures, and let us take a look though bro.

Good Luck.
BT

upstatemedpt04 said:
New to the site, but thought I would ask this question since you guys probably are a good source of info. I just got some Masteron from my "source". He said that it was last marketed in the 70's or 80's but it has returned. Is this true. Did I buy something fake? The other stuff that i have seems to be working just fine.

thanks...UpstateMedPT04

The Masteron in this picture is fake according to the "experts/users" I have used this product and I would agree - I didnt see any of the results touted by users of the old stuff that hasnt been made for many years btw. The injection sites were pretty painful however and I did notice loss of volume and mass from my wallet area!

bodytemple75 said:
I thought they (Syntex/ect.) stopped making legit "Masteron" years ago. The only "legit/real" version I know of currently are/have been in the forms of bulk "powders" you get from overseas countries like Asia. With this in mind I would be extremely cautious about your gear man, and even I thought they (Syntex/ect.) stopped making legit "Masteron" years ago. The only "legit/real" version I know of currently are/have been in the forms of bulk "powders" you get from overseas countries like Asia. With this in mind I would be extremely cautious about your gear man, and even more so about your source. This does not sound all that good. Post some pictures, and let us take a look though bro.

Good Luck.
BT

The funny thing is BT that the only pictures I have would be of a Lotion bottle that they send it in. Or at least that is how I get it from him. Haven't seen the hard grainy results that were promised. I'm also on deca and d-bol with it. I think all my results are just from that shit. Thanks for the reply

Top Bottom