x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Masteron

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Masteron within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: New to the site, but thought I would ask this question since you guys probably are a good source of info. I just got some Masteron from my "source". He said that it was last marketed in the 70's or 80's but it has returned. Is this true. Did I buy something fake? The other stuff that i have seems to be working just fine. thanks...UpstateMedPT04

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Masteron

Masteron

New to the site, but thought I would ask this question since you guys probably are a good source of info. I just got some Masteron from my "source". He said that it was last marketed in the 70's or 80's but it has returned. Is this true. Did I buy something fake? The other stuff that i have seems to be working just fine.

thanks...UpstateMedPT04

Re: Masteron

What lab is it made by?

jerseymoves

I havent heard of Masteron being re-produced!

Northern New Jersey, with "Bella Michela"

I thought they (Syntex/ect.) stopped making legit "Masteron" years ago. The only "legit/real" version I know of currently are/have been in the forms of bulk "powders" you get from overseas countries like Asia. With this in mind I would be extremely cautious about your gear man, and even I thought they (Syntex/ect.) stopped making legit "Masteron" years ago. The only "legit/real" version I know of currently are/have been in the forms of bulk "powders" you get from overseas countries like Asia. With this in mind I would be extremely cautious about your gear man, and even more so about your source. This does not sound all that good. Post some pictures, and let us take a look though bro.

Good Luck.
    BT

Thumbs down Re: Masteron

Quote Quote posted by upstatemedpt04
    New to the site, but thought I would ask this question since you guys probably are a good source of info. I just got some Masteron from my "source". He said that it was last marketed in the 70's or 80's but it has returned. Is this true. Did I buy something fake? The other stuff that i have seems to be working just fine.

thanks...UpstateMedPT04
    The Masteron in this picture is fake according to the "experts/users" I have used this product and I would agree - I didnt see any of the results touted by users of the old stuff that hasnt been made for many years btw. The injection sites were pretty painful however and I did notice loss of volume and mass from my wallet area!

Quote Quote posted by JMD
    What lab is it made by?
    I don't know the lab or manufacturer...I just trust that it isn't bunk.

Quote Quote posted by bodytemple75
    I thought they (Syntex/ect.) stopped making legit "Masteron" years ago. The only "legit/real" version I know of currently are/have been in the forms of bulk "powders" you get from overseas countries like Asia. With this in mind I would be extremely cautious about your gear man, and even I thought they (Syntex/ect.) stopped making legit "Masteron" years ago. The only "legit/real" version I know of currently are/have been in the forms of bulk "powders" you get from overseas countries like Asia. With this in mind I would be extremely cautious about your gear man, and even more so about your source. This does not sound all that good. Post some pictures, and let us take a look though bro.

Good Luck.
    BT
    The funny thing is BT that the only pictures I have would be of a Lotion bottle that they send it in. Or at least that is how I get it from him. Haven't seen the hard grainy results that were promised. I'm also on deca and d-bol with it. I think all my results are just from that shit. Thanks for the reply