Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron

fedcome11

Does this have a longer half life than the prop? What other AS does masteron enanthate most closely resemble? I just bought some and am trying to figure out what to run it with.

Masteron commonly has two esters. Prop and Enanthate. Prop being the shorter ester and Enanthate being the longer.

What you use is for depends on your goals.

yes, of course mast e has a longer half life.. winstrol is the next closest thing in terms of muscle hardening and aesthetics although it will add more lean muscle... you need to be in a leaner state to really get the most out of masteron... you can use it regardless but to truly get the most out of it, you would want to be in the 10% or less range...

I think of masteron as "baby tren" in the way it makes me feel. Insane sex drive. Increased aggression. A little anxiety at times. But none of the sleep issues or heartburn that some people deal with. As Dylan stated above, you will definitely see more benefit at a lower BF, but I have run it at my biggest and still saw great results

Does this have a longer half life than the prop? What other AS does masteron enanthate most closely resemble? I just bought some and am trying to figure out what to run it with.

Don't buy first and ask after. Check our articles above.

yes, of course mast e has a longer half life.. winstrol is the next closest thing in terms of muscle hardening and aesthetics although it will add more lean muscle... you need to be in a leaner state to really get the most out of masteron... you can use it regardless but to truly get the most out of it, you would want to be in the 10% or less range...
This covers it

Top Bottom