Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron 100

Jont2013

So Basiclly I'm completely new to all this , I've never taken steroids before
I'm 31, 5ft 6 , slightly over weight not majorly though , I was 14st 9 - two months ago
Through training and diet I am now 13st 6 -

I've taken eph 25+ to aid with weight loss , 4 weeks on 2 weeks off

I'm benching 100kg 1 rep
Squating 150kg two reps no suit just straps don't know if that matters much ?

Haven't really been doin much dead lifting

So I'm training hard , seeing some minor results others say they notice the results more than I do

Now to the question I guess at last : taking masteron 100 for first ever cycle alone with nothing else? , the one I got is :

Masteron 100 Isis pharm di-propionate

Is this a good starting point ? I understand diet is very important and will stick to a strict one after the Christmas and new year and the gym reopens

Can I take it alone and see gains ? will it aid with weight loss ? Will strength increase? I plan to loose much more weight before I even consider injecting , I'm talking 6 months down the line from January however I feel it best to research every and all avenues , I don't just want to do this because someone told me so , I've read some of the other threads already but there specific to someone else not me, I'm not asking anyone to go into great detail , I'd just like to know if it's going to benefit me alone, or should I add something else , if so , then what for a first timer ?

masteron is used by people with very low body fat and is a muscle hardener and polisher... its not even close to what you want right now... steroids are not used for weight loss either... you are way off on what you are wanting to do... you need to learn how to train and diet and stay consistent... then maybe consider a test cycle...

agreed with Dylan learn to cut naturally first. Results start in the kitchen

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

Thanks for the info guys I appreciate it. I guess I wasn't specific enough sorry my fault , I'm hoping to be very low in bf in six months time , which is when I plan on starting , I completely understand about the diet as I've doin pretty well and will continue to do so , I guess what I'm asking and I think you wouldn't agree by the sounds of things, is it a good first cycle on its own ? I know it won't help with weight loss I do apologise if I made it sound like I thought it would

So I think I'm on the right path with my thoughts and yours that I need to diet diet diet , loose naturally before I consider tryin any cycle what so ever , I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself but I feel like this is my body I need to be completely certain about what I'm doing

its not a recommended cycle as a stand alone at all... its a compliment to test... its fucking great but you need to be running other things with it...

Masteron is great, but alone it isn't going to do anything at all if you are over 10% bodyfat. The hardness and vascularity effects it provides can only be noticed if your bodyfat is low enough.

Get that bodyfat down naturally before ever thinking about anabolics

Great info thanks guys , so I guess my next question would be : What will be a good first cycle to run ? How long will I run it for ? What will I need to take coming off the cycle or post cycle I guess ? Is there a specific type of steroid I should be taking ? As I said earlier I'm new to this an still researching but I guess it can't hurt to ask

Top Bottom