Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron (as anti-estrogen, also regarding androgenicity)

dunno, but i ran masteron for 6 weeks at 300mgs and i had no problem. But, from what I have researched about masteron, is that masteron will only cause hairloss if you are prone to it, as with other steroids.

Yup...I wrote that article...

I would think that Masteron is bad on the hairline (if this is a problem for you) because it's derived from DHT, and DHT is the main problem when considering hair loss from steroids...

This is an interesting point of you, I'll have to research it a bit more.

anthony roberts said:
Yup...I wrote that article...

I would think that Masteron is bad on the hairline (if this is a problem for you) because it's derived from DHT, and DHT is the main problem when considering hair loss from steroids...

Could you post your references regarding the the similar androgenicity of anavar and masteron?

It has always been "common knowledge" (ironic?) that masteron is "very androgenic." I did do a little research and found, like you did, that masteron was orginally prescribed for women. That was very interesting.

It seems as though masteron could almost be compared with primobolan, except with stronger CNS stimulation and slightly less anabolic capacity, no?

Guvna said:
Could you post your references regarding the the similar androgenicity of anavar and masteron?

It has always been "common knowledge" (ironic?) that masteron is "very androgenic." I did do a little research and found, like you did, that masteron was orginally prescribed for women. That was very interesting.

It seems as though masteron could almost be compared with primobolan, except with stronger CNS stimulation and slightly less anabolic capacity, no?

The reference for anabolic/androgenic ratings is from a book, called "Androgens and Anabolic Agents" by Jules A. Vida...

As for masteron being very androgenic...well... :) "Common Knowledge" on internet steroid boards is usually total bullshit, for the most part, in my opinion... :mix:

Top Bottom