Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron!!

CBAR

I dont know if its the mast or the test or both together.....on 4th week of sust 750mg week just dropped to 500mg a week this week and added 150mg eod masteron, today was my second shot. I released alot of water yesterday and am feeling tight as ever today and the last 2 workouts have been insane.

Anyways real excited....cant imagine how I'm gonna be in another 5 weeks.

How many Masteron fans out there?

Losing the water could be due to many things. I could be as simple as cutting sodium and carbs without knowing it. An as far as your last few workouts being insane, that's the test kicking in. You're not going to feel anything by your second shot other than winstrol or suspension.

52_21_30 said:
Losing the water could be due to many things. I could be as simple as cutting sodium and carbs without knowing it. An as far as your last few workouts being insane, that's the test kicking in. You're not going to feel anything by your second shot other than winstrol or suspension.

I did just lower my carbs last 2 days. When will the mast kick in and how will it react with the test. Have not seen too many threads on Masteron.

Masteron is a decent Anti E.

CBAR said:
Then would I go from 4 to 2 pumps of AIFM? I heard its possible to supress E too much.

I am not an expert. But, I have read that on a normal dose of test a normal dose of Mast will cover most anti E needs. (I believe I read it in a profile for mast by Anthony Roberts) However, I would recommend that you investigate further before you drop or lower the AIFM.

Yes, you can lower E too much. I know first hand how it sucks bad to lower your E too much.

52_21_30 said:
when I shoot sust,prop,npp or mast I can feel it getting to work about 4 hours later ,it not in my head because half the time I forget Ive had a shot and wonder why I feel like I do?!

CBAR said:
I did just lower my carbs last 2 days. When will the mast kick in and how will it react with the test. Have not seen too many threads on Masteron.

Masteron is something you "see" working, rather than "feel". It will give you that hard, grainy look if you are at a low enough bodyfat. It also will free up bound testosterone, which allows you to use less test in your cycle, therefore less bloat, less estro sides, etc. So you can see mast is really great for pre-contest competitors.

52_21_30 said:
Masteron is something you "see" working, rather than "feel". It will give you that hard, grainy look if you are at a low enough bodyfat. It also will free up bound testosterone, which allows you to use less test in your cycle, therefore less bloat, less estro sides, etc. So you can see mast is really great for pre-contest competitors.
I think it has a nice kick to it, but everyones differant

Top Bottom