Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mastering or Proviron

florencenoir

I was thinking... Which one is better for Aesthetics?
Masteron or Proviron?

I'm on a TP cycle... 50mg a week and I think I will add on the last 4 weeks a DHT compound.

I was thinking... 50mg Proviron a day to give me extra hard look... but some told me Masteron is better.

Now... I'm not so sure.
What you guys think?

Thanks
Florence

P.S. Sorry for my poor English.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Masteron or Proviron?

I'm on a TP cycle... 50mg a week and I think I will add on the last 4 weeks a DHT compound.

I was thinking... 50mg Proviron a day to give me extra hard look... but some told me Masteron is better.

Now... I'm not so sure.
What you guys think?

Thanks
Florence

Masteron for sure is best for the hard aesthetic look. Proviron helps too, I run them at the same time. 50mg daily and 1ml of Masteron eod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

masteron is definitely the better option for aesthetics... i run proviron in every cycle, period but if you are just choosing between the two, then for this particular goal, masteron is the better option

Thanks you guys.
I will go with Masteron instead of Proviron.
50mg a week for week for the last 6 werks?
Florence

masteron and winny are the two best for this. but you have to already have low body fat or you are wasting your time

hardening and drying out your muscles is pointless if you are covered in fat. so if you can't see your abs now don't waste your time running either

masteron and winny are the two best for this. but you have to already have low body fat or you are wasting your time

hardening and drying out your muscles is pointless if you are covered in fat. so if you can't see your abs now don't waste your time running either
Oh yes.
I know that.

Stano I don't like.
I used once and It fucked with my lipid profile.
It took months to get it back to normal.
But yes... I was really hard and my free test was up to the roof because my shbg was very low.
I used, It was good not exceptional... I think there's better options.

Thanks
Florence

Masteron or Proviron?

Now... I'm not so sure.
What you guys think?

Thanks
Florence

What's a TP cycle? If I guess right do I win a prize?

What's a TP cycle? If I guess right do I win a prize?
Testosterone Propionate
50mg a week
Shots EOD

I use a 50UI Insulin Syringe and my needle is 30x8.
I know you guys use another type of measure for the syringe and needle, but I have no idea how to convert.

Tks
Florence

Testosterone Propionate
50mg a week
Shots EOD

I use a 50UI Insulin Syringe and my needle is 30x8.
I know you guys use another type of measure for the syringe and needle, but I have no idea how to convert.

Tks
Florence

10IU = 0.1mL

Top Bottom