Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mastering Masteron dosage

1985craig

Hey guys I am trying to figure out the sweet spot for my Masteron dosaging. I’m not a competitor or anything but I do want to look good with no shirt on. Very active in the dating scene. I want my muscles to harden up and be vascular. I am 35 years old and 9% lean. If I use 300mg a week of testosterone cypionate how much masteron would do the trick?

Hey guys I am trying to figure out the sweet spot for my Masteron dosaging. I’m not a competitor or anything but I do want to look good with no shirt on. Very active in the dating scene. I want my muscles to harden up and be vascular. I am 35 years old and 9% lean. If I use 300mg a week of testosterone cypionate how much masteron would do the trick?

I love Masteron! This is different for everyone, but this is my experience.

@400/wk- slight dryness, light aggression.

@600/wk- fantastic look, lots of aggression, some endurance benefit.

@800/wk- best I’ve ever looked! Decent endurance, too much aggression for me.

My personal max is 700/wk based on this, but plan to run it along npp later this year @ 500/wk.

YMMV[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

300mgs of testosterone stacks well with 300-400mgs of masteron and some sarms of course to top it off, maybe gw cardarine 20mgs/day.

Top Bottom