Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mast or Bold Prop, why??

exlax

Okay so I decided that i'm doing Prop/NPP for sure, but I'm still undecided between Bold prop or masteron. My goals are to gain 10-15lbs and maitain or lose a little BF.

I want to stick to quick acting esters hence the bold prop.

So far I got

1-9.5
Test Prop/NPP - 150/150mg EOD

Would you chose masteron/bold prop/neither? and why?

Would mast help me put on any size at all? I really want to harden up while I put on this size...

Dude, whenever I hear someone saying they're gonna try bold prop I get chills. Most people get sick when they try it (I did). And just about ALL who try it can attest to the PAIN. Personally, I think EQ just doesn't like to be rushed....

ExLax said:
Would mast help me put on any size at all? I really want to harden up while I put on this size...

i have no experience with masteron, but from what i have heard its not a mass gainer.. better for precontest regimen to get harder.

Why not Test prop? I can understand wanting to run a "clean bulker". If you're hung up on fast acting gear I'd throw in Tp with adex to keep you "dry" ie non bloated.

Ofcfriendly said:
Why not Test prop? I can understand wanting to run a "clean bulker". If you're hung up on fast acting gear I'd throw in Tp with adex to keep you "dry" ie non bloated.

If you're an ecto, you wouldn't understand. Endos like me tend to easily put on fat/water. I worked my ass off to get down to where I'm at and I don't want to sacrfice looking good just to have a moon face again.

ExLax said:
If you're an ecto, you wouldn't understand. Endos like me tend to easily put on fat/water. I worked my ass off to get down to where I'm at and I don't want to sacrfice looking good just to have a moon face again.

Don't do Bold prop that stuff is like taking a 22 cal in the area.
My last inj(forearm) swollen up 3 times its normal size,i had to stop training for a week.
Why not reg bold?

It doesn't bloat.

Masterdon is a hardener no gains there.
RADAR

I think he wants bold prop rather than regular bold because he wants fast acting stuff.I know what everyone has said about bold prop,but I'm just answering your question bro.

Catch Wrestler said:
I think he wants bold prop rather than regular bold because he wants fast acting stuff.I know what everyone has said about bold prop,but I'm just answering your question bro.

He's gonna suffer big time

Whatever..........................

RADAR

Top Bottom