Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

massive sore lump on buttock after inecting please help!!

mothmanxxx

Hi I am just into my third ever cycle this time I am using dbol, sus and deca together, I had my first inection on Tues last week of 350mg sus (EP PHARMA) and 300mg deca (EP PHARMA) same needle and on the wed it was really painfull over the next few days a lump has formed under the injection site I got pretty scared last night as it doubled in size over an hour so I went to the hospital fearing an abccess I was told it wasnt and could be a reation to the steroids I am still unsure as to what it is and convinced it is a abccess today it is the size of a tennis ball to grab and really really painfull anyone help please !!!!

Probably just the large amount of gear you put into one spot. It'll disperse over a week or so. Try pinning in two different spots in the future.

Could be a lot of things, but at least you know it isn't an infection. I've never had nay infections, etc., and the worst time I've ever had with pain and lumps in injection sites has been when I've aspirated "too much", meaning drawn the plunger back too much, too quickly, or for too long. I've found that when I do that the muscle injected into will knot up and be painful for about a week afterwards, feeling like a hard lump when it's really just a knotted up muscle. Never had any problems otherwise.

Hi I am just into my third ever cycle this time I am using dbol, sus and deca together, I had my first inection on Tues last week of 350mg sus (EP PHARMA) and 300mg deca (EP PHARMA) same needle and on the wed it was really painfull over the next few days a lump has formed under the injection site I got pretty scared last night as it doubled in size over an hour so I went to the hospital fearing an abccess I was told it wasnt and could be a reation to the steroids I am still unsure as to what it is and convinced it is a abccess today it is the size of a tennis ball to grab and really really painfull anyone help please !!!!

sounds like an abscess to me! I'm shocked the hospital mis-diagnosed you and then sent you home with no solution (sarcasm)

what actually happened IMO is you did not hit your muscle, you injected into fat and the oil built up into a ball cuz it has no where to go. it sounds like a sterile abscess which is absolutely nothing to freak out about.

avoid the spot for a long time, and get longer needles. you probably went in at a bad angle even if you were using a long needle .. butt shots are tough, my shoulders and chest are too large to even attempt them anymore.

also if you hit the same spot too many times in a short time frame it can cause the problem too

I will tell you that it may take weeks to go away. worst case scenario you will have to get it drained.

and I recommend you find other places to inject.. the chest is one of the best places to inject which people do not use. its easy and painless. YOU MUST INJECT INTO A MUSCLE WHEN USING OIL BASED ROIDS!! cannot stress that enough times. otherwise you are just wasting your gear.

sounds like an abscess to me! I'm shocked the hospital mis-diagnosed you and then sent you home with no solution (sarcasm)

what actually happened IMO is you did not hit your muscle, you injected into fat and the oil built up into a ball cuz it has no where to go. it sounds like a sterile abscess which is absolutely nothing to freak out about.

avoid the spot for a long time, and get longer needles. you probably went in at a bad angle even if you were using a long needle .. butt shots are tough, my shoulders and chest are too large to even attempt them anymore.

also if you hit the same spot too many times in a short time frame it can cause the problem too

I will tell you that it may take weeks to go away. worst case scenario you will have to get it drained.

and I recommend you find other places to inject.. the chest is one of the best places to inject which people do not use. its easy and painless. YOU MUST INJECT INTO A MUSCLE WHEN USING OIL BASED ROIDS!! cannot stress that enough times. otherwise you are just wasting your gear.

That was exactly what I was thinking.

Was the spot itchy at all?

I agree mostly . It sounds as if you didn't make it into the muscle. Probably using 1" pin ? The gear isnt wasted it will absorb eventually it will just take alot longer. Unless your using a long pin or relatively low bf I would avoid glute. I would look into ventrogluteal injection I love it, quads can be painful first shot but great control I like triceps but gotta watch how much you put in or u end up with a nice bruise.
As to the sterile abcess heat that bad boy up and massage it best you can to disperse it a bit.

Steve, where are you injecting in your chest? like exactly, I need to do this. thanks
Im tiring of the thigh, glutes

Steve, where are you injecting in your chest? like exactly, I need to do this. thanks
Im tiring of the thigh, glutes

if you make an imaginary cross it would be the inside/upper quadrant. when you flex your chest you will feel the muscle and go in at an angle where the needle goes into the muscle.

go on one of those spot injection sites and you will see where to hit.. if you are right handed then hit the left chest first, for me that is easier.

its really a painless spot to go.. the first time i did it i couldn't believe how easy it was.

I agree mostly . It sounds as if you didn't make it into the muscle. Probably using 1" pin ? The gear isnt wasted it will absorb eventually it will just take alot longer. Unless your using a long pin or relatively low bf I would avoid glute. I would look into ventrogluteal injection I love it, quads can be painful first shot but great control I like triceps but gotta watch how much you put in or u end up with a nice bruise.
As to the sterile abcess heat that bad boy up and massage it best you can to disperse it a bit.

good suggestions. I will say the mistake (including me) sometimes that is made with quad shots is people go in too low on the leg.

you must hit the upper/outter quadrant .. usually its cause when we are sitting down it seems like we are hitting the right spot but because of the way we see it we aren't.. so people should draw a cross on their leg which splits it up left to right, and up to down equally. so you will see the quadrants and not hit too low

everytime i hit too low on the leg i get a bloody surprise when i pull out. or i get a spasm when i go in

Top Bottom