Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Massive Rash after injection QV enanthate

maxpayne72

I've done several cycles, and this is a first for me. I did a pec injection. No prob. A week later another pec injection, but added in QV test. enanthate, now that entire pec, and some area below it are covered in a deep red rash, that is warm to the touch, i.e. hotter then my regular skin temp. Is this an allergic reaction?!??! I'm guessing some of the test came back up through the injection and spread under the skin.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? It looks like I've got poinson Ivy here or something.

i had something similar after putting 1cc qvdeca300 and 1cc super testo jet(test blend) in my deltiod it was swollen and felt hot to the touch almost halfway down my bicep. it went away a little over a week later. maybe your oil is pressing a nerve?

concordsize said:
you might be alergic to the type of oil they used.

I'm thinking this is prob it. It's normal for me to have a slight bulge at an injections site, for it to feel warm, and some pain. Usually much less in delt then glut injections. But a rash is a first for me. It's like bright red. Then again, so is QV test en.

I'm surprised though given thier deca has never been a prob for me. I'd guess, maybe wrongfully so, that they would use the same oil.

The other thing, some jerk off punched me in the chest the night before I saw the rash. Some drunk guy at a party that was commenting on my muscles. I didn't think much of it then, but maybe it caused enough trauma to cause some of the oil to leak out to under the skin??? I dunno.

I had a buddy take a shot of susta about 5 years ago we had to rush him to the hospital because he was having a allergy to the peanut oil in the test. I would take some benadril(sp) for a few days and switch to another brand.

maxpayne72 said:
No real itching. mainly just the color and warmth.

Gone after 3 days. Looked like a serious burn for a while. If any other bros' run into this, don't pain. Just apply topical antibiotic, and that's it.

I hope....

That happened to me on my quad one time. There's a thread about it in here somewhere. I had to have antibiotic shots.

Last edited:
Top Bottom