Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Quantities-anti-estrogen...Is it worth it??

M56M

I need an anti-estrogen and can't seem to find one in my area. I am not asking for a source, i am asking if any one has tried this one from Mass Quantities, and is it any good. Thanks in Advance.:confused:

I do not know but I will stick with old faitfull...

Arimidex, Nolvadex, Clomid, Proviron

Last edited:
DSPO said:
I do not know but I will stick with old faitfull...

Arimidex, Nolvadex, Clomid, Proviron

These are certainly great, but I encourage everyone to add Chrysin to a cycle too. It is inexpensive and effective as well.

My question is does it help prevent gyno if you start getting the itchy nips and the swollen...etc. Or does it only prevent those sympthoms from occuring?

M56M said:
My question is does it help prevent gyno if you start getting the itchy nips and the swollen...etc. Or does it only prevent those sympthoms from occuring?

Extra sensitivity in the nipple is normal on a cycle and not an indication of gyno. If you begin to get swolen nipples, then I believe that you should immediately begin a quick taper and end the cycle continuing to use an anti-estrogen for four to six weeks once all steroid use is over.

Mass Quantities Chrysin Deluxe contains both Chrysin and Daidzein.

The phyto-estrogen daidzein is a key isoflavone found in soy, and is structurally a very weak "pseudo-estrogen" (about 1000 times weaker than the body's primary estrogen estradiol). This is good news to the bodybuilder because weak estrogens like daidzein will compete with stronger estrogens like estradiol for available receptor sites to "bind" to. By binding to the receptor sites daidzein then "blocks" the stronger estrogens from binding to and activating receptor sites. With the daidzein isolflavone attached, estrogen receptor sites remain inactive. This inactivity further minimizes the negative effects of estrogen in the body. Many researchers believe this effect is the reason soy protein is linked to a reduction in the risk for many forms of breast, endometrial, and prostate cancer. This Bind and Block Mechanism works similarly to the prescription drug Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate)-an anti-estrogen staple in bodybuilding community.

The flavonoid chrysin works to boost and preserve testosterone in two ways. First through its through its anti-aromatase function and second by eliminating estrogen's negative feedback loop. Aromatase or estrogen synthetase is what is known as the conversion of testosterone into estrogen through the aromatase enzyme. Chrysin blocks the aromatase enzyme from converting testosterone into estrogen allowing testosterone levels to remain high. By stopping the aromatization of testosterone into estrogen chrysin also encourages your body to produce more testosterone by eliminating the so-called "negative feedback" loop. Your body uses estrogen levels as a sort of test to decide how much testosterone to produce. High estrogen levels means the testes will slow down or stop the production of testosterone. Low estrogen levels means it is time to turn up testosterone production. So, by reducing estrogen levels, chrysin fools the testes into producing more of mother nature's favorite anabolic hormone-TESTOSTERONE. The elimination of the negative feedback loop, together with chrysin's anti-aromatase testosterone sparing effect, makes it doubly effective as a testosterone booster.

So to answer your question, it is doing both.

does it help with water retention, like Proviron, Arimdex, and Nolva ....do...or just to prevent gyno production?

M56M said:
does it help with water retention, like Proviron, Arimdex, and Nolva ....do...or just to prevent gyno production?

No, I would not think that it helps with water retention.

george...please.....stop being a sales man. we all know that chrysin is ineffective unless you take a hell of a lot. you do have an attractive deal....3 for the price of 2.....and if you can get arimidex....or nolvadex...or clomid...or proviron.....then yes, you should do something....so i guess you can take chrysin..

but take one like every 2 hours....just keep eatin em! DO NOT TAKE THE RECOMMOENDED DOSAGE!

So are there any test results of BBs on a heavy test cycle using your product?

Has anyone on the board used the product instead of Proviron, Arimdex, and/or Nolva?

I'm interested, but would want to hear some results from board members.

Top Bottom