Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MASS QUANTITIES 3/60 triple threat

##spiderbaby##

A few topics have come across this board refering to Mass Quantities triple threat 3/60. Most were not very good due to the incompetance of the thread starter(not a flame).

Since Mass Quantities funds this board I thought I would share my opinions of the product in question.

Having ordered recieved and consumed Triple threat 3/60 in vanilla today I am happy to tell anyone who has not tried it that it is the best tasting protien drink I have had. It is second to none. I will not buy another protien or mrp mix anywhere else for quite a long time. Yes, I am that satisfied with it.

If anyone here has not tried it and is currently buying protien powders you owe it to your tounge to buy a "bucket".

BTW= I mix mine with 8 ounces of Sunkist orange soda and 6 ounces of water.

Sincerely

##spiderbaby##

dont give me any sucking up bullshit either.
MODS feel free to move this if you deem it nessesary.

I am an avid drinker of Mass Q's chocolate and love to mix peanut butter in it!! Buy three and overnight shipping is free!

That is too expensive, and I certainly do not care about taste that much. I need too much protein in my diet that triple threat wouldnt last me too long. www.proteinfactory.com is the only way to go. Cant beat that price, its tastes pretty good, and it works.

I'm still waiting for mine to be shipped. It's been more than a week since I ordered it, and about a week since I've been charged for it.

I used EAS stuff for a while, but triple threat has everything it does, tastes better and is quite a bit cheaper too. Service from mass q is second to none.

i got 3 buckets of triple threat chocolate and i love it
great taste i mix it with 16 ounces of milk gonna try some peanutbutter in it sometime too

I have a bucket of it.....have not used it yet......getting some Hydro 520 from protein factory to add to it. God I can't wait to start my cycle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom