Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MASS QUANTITIES 3/60 triple threat

having tried proteinfactory's Ion Exchange Whey Isolate powder I can say that In my opinion it pales in comparison and costs about 7 bucks less for 6 pounds. Not only does it taste terrible compared to 3/60 it doesnt have anywhere near the same amount of vitamins and minerals as 3/60.

I know 3/60 was designed as a meal replacement and proteinfactory's product was not but I still fail to find the value in proteinfactory's product.

##spiderbaby##

I'd try MQ but Optimum is a heck of a lot cheaper, 10lbs for $50 while triple threat is $50 for 6lb and the scoop size is smaller 30g per serving vs. 80+ for MQ.

EDIT: sorry, $60 for the MQ

Last edited:
spentagn said:
I'm still waiting for mine to be shipped. It's been more than a week since I ordered it, and about a week since I've been charged for it.

Spentagon,

I appreciate your patience. I know I would be angry too if I had waited a week for my order. We have had trouble shipping it from the plant to the warehouse due to the tragedy -- but it should not be much longer. Please send me an email and I will be glad to give you a 10% off discount on your next order for the inconvenience. I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

George Spellwin said:

Spentagon,

I appreciate your patience. I know I would be angry too if I had waited a week for my order. We have had trouble shipping it from the plant to the warehouse due to the tragedy -- but it should not be much longer. Please send me an email and I will be glad to give you a 10% off discount on your next order for the inconvenience. I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Now that is service.....don't see that much anymore.

ChrisOh said:
I'd try MQ but Optimum is a heck of a lot cheaper, 10lbs for $50 while triple threat is $50 for 6lb and the scoop size is smaller 30g per serving vs. 80+ for MQ.

EDIT: sorry, $60 for the MQ

I researched you Optimum 'cause I thought "hey cool". This is what I found. In MQ's if taken as directed.....you get 60grms per/serving.....I'm going to drink 1/2 of that 2x's a day....6 pound tub will last 6 weeks. Optimum, though you get 10 pounds.....it only has 22 grams per/serving of protein. You would have to triple the amount to equal MQ's. It would suck that 10 pounder dry in no time at all.......so .........is it really cheaper?

Top Bottom