Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass quality and fat loss cycle

Wolf9210

Hi guys. I'm new to this forum and this is the first thread i post. Excuse me if my english isn't perfect, i'll try to write correctly.

I'm running my first cycle of 6 week consisting in
L-thyroxine (Eutirox ) 85mcg per day
Clen (Monores) 20 mcg three time per week

After this fat loss cycle I would gain some lean muscle, even hardening it, while loosing fat.
This would be my first AAS cycle so I don't know what would be useful.

What do you think about Winstrol+Test or Decadurabolin ? HGH maybe? Thankyou!

My stats:
height: 183 cm
weight: 90 kg

For a first cycle, you should keep it simple. Run test only for 12 weeks with the right on cycle precautions and PCT.

1-12 Test E 500mg per week
1-12 N2guard
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Once PCT is finished you can run a sarms triple stack from sarms1 to bridge with before running another cycle

all the advice/options are good.

a 12wk tes E cycle would be great, a sarm cycle would require less work and knowledge but still give some good gains.

A PH run would be like in between a full on oil cycle and a oral. I dont think you have any idea of what GH costs to run on a daily basis.....(2 large car payments/monthly) so thats out.

You cant really cut and bulk at the same time. You could run a cutting cycle with:

oxandrovar
GW (sarm)
S4 (sarm)

and then your supports hcgenerate, any AI you like, N2gaurd, and so on.

pct

nolva or clomid
hcgenerate ES
any AI you like
osta

i think you still have quite a bit of planning and research ahead of you man.

GL

Hi guys. I'm new to this forum and this is the first thread i post. Excuse me if my english isn't perfect, i'll try to write correctly.

I'm running my first cycle of 6 week consisting in
L-thyroxine (Eutirox ) 85mcg per day
Clen (Monores) 20 mcg three time per week

After this fat loss cycle I would gain some lean muscle, even hardening it, while loosing fat.
This would be my first AAS cycle so I don't know what would be useful.

What do you think about Winstrol+Test or Decadurabolin ? HGH maybe? Thankyou!

My stats:
height: 183 cm
weight: 90 kg

HGH??? bro, your 22... are you going to be going pro and making millions??? if your not then why are you even discussing hgh?? why of all the things would you pick deca which is the complete opposite of your goals??? the things you are saying are beyond concerning... its indicative that you have done absolutely no research whatsoever... your initial cycle planning is very poor and very dangerous... clen can cause short and long term heart damage... i won't even speak of it with anyone... im worried you are going to end up hurting yourself man... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

you want to melt fat and build lean muscle in the process, then they are what you want... they can all be shipped to you with no problem whatsoever... here is a full cycle layout and the links on where to get everything you need...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

1-14 proviron 50 mg day

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

13-14 Hcg 1000 ius week

PCT 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com

aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

do a test e cycle with gw.Run test alone, it will be the center of all your future cycles, so learn how you react to it as a stand alone.

Top Bottom