Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Gainers

CLOMIDCLOWN

Can someone recommend one brand of mass gainer? Bulknuitrition.com lists their bestsellers as:
N-Large2
Serious Mass
Cyto Gainer
Mass Maker
Pro Gainer
Gainer Matrix

ANYONE HAVE A PREFERENCE AND WHY???? ARE THE ALL SHITY CARBS?

Serious mass is the best. I think it has like 1200 cals,low fat, 50 g protein, 250 g of carbs. I think 12lbs is 28.00. The chocolate doesnt taste too bad either.

Bulknutrition is the best website , I order eveything from them.

I'd say per serving wise, nothing beats Nlarge 2. However one has to be very, very careful as if used incorrectly, it WILL put on alot of FAT due to high GI content (even though it may list a lower than average sugar count, it doesn't list all of its carb sources e.g maltodextrin, very high GI carb), so weight gainers in general are best used PWO ONLY, and that only if you desperately need the calories. Hell you can even make your own: 2-3 scoops of whey, 1 scoop of olive or flax oil, 1-2 scoops of peanut butter, 1/2 cup of oats and you have an easy 500-600 calories that is pretty damn low in sugar content!

Everyone has their favorite flavor, thing is.... GAINER MATRIX promises only 15g of sugar and it has a whopping 690 calories and 60g protein!

Do you think they meant 150 g sugar? This is the brand I was thinking of ordering.
V SHAPE- Yeah, bulk nutrition is great!

CLOMIDCLOWN said:
Everyone has their favorite flavor, thing is.... GAINER MATRIX promises only 15g of sugar and it has a whopping 690 calories and 60g protein!

Do you think they meant 150 g sugar? This is the brand I was thinking of ordering.
V SHAPE- Yeah, bulk nutrition is great!

Dude, that stuff has 115g of sugar! Avoid it unless you want your bodyfat to sky rocket in a matter of days! If your going to go the weight gainer route, Nlarge 2 would be your best bet.

CLOMIDCLOWN said:
Yeah but it says only 15 grams of sugatr? what is their excuse for not listing it?

^bump

Its clever marketing thats what it is. One must always assume that people in general are STUPID. So if they only market "15g" of sugar people will automatically assume its a high quality gainer and take the plunge, and add to the fact that they claim maltodextrin as being a "complex" carb source....BULLSHIT, yet all those gullibe enough will surely buy these products.

Nlarge 2 520 Cals I believe PER serving (640 w/ milk I believe, 30 Servings per bucket)

52g of Protein
80 somethin g of Carbs (High GI carbs: Sugar)
3g of fat
Loaded with Aminos, Creatine and other good stuff
Taken PWO only will ensure no to little fat storage due to the MASSIVE insulin spike these things create. Or you can just make your own.

problem is i would have to add 2 cups of oats to get enough carbs that are complex.... does any1 actually do this? Im talking about a drink for 2 out of my 6 meals everyday (because 1 is PWO it can be high GI).

Top Bottom