Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass eating for weight gain no appetite

frankdean

[FONT=&quot]Does anybody have any experience with this. I've made great gains in the last 4 months, but once I started this cycle 300mg Test E x2 per week, 300 EQ x2 per week, 400 tren Ex2 per week, I have no appetite and weight has stalled at 235lbs. I've been drinking a gallon of milk a day and protein shakes just to try and get my calories in. The only solid meal I can seem to eat is breakfast, whole food later in the day makes me want to puke. Any input would be great, Thanks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

youve been drinking a gallon of milk a day? no shit you dont have an appetite... thats just not smart at all...

you don't just gain and gain and gain. that isn't how this works. you build quality muscle mass slowly over year and years. there aren't 20 year old Mr. olympia champions for a reason

your situation is a simple situation of you refusing to listen to your body. a drop in appetite is your body telling you to please STOP abusing me. a sick body is a body with low appetite. that is why when you take your cat or dog to the vet the first question they ask is 'how is their appetite?'.. because that tells the vet right away if the animal is sick.

finish your cycle, come off the sauce and take a few steps back and let your body a break. and stop just throwing endless amounts of food and milk at it. i can't imagine how inflamed your gut is right now.

you don't just gain and gain and gain. that isn't how this works. you build quality muscle mass slowly over year and years. there aren't 20 year old Mr. olympia champions for a reason

your situation is a simple situation of you refusing to listen to your body. a drop in appetite is your body telling you to please STOP abusing me. a sick body is a body with low appetite. that is why when you take your cat or dog to the vet the first question they ask is 'how is their appetite?'.. because that tells the vet right away if the animal is sick.

finish your cycle, come off the sauce and take a few steps back and let your body a break. and stop just throwing endless amounts of food and milk at it. i can't imagine how inflamed your gut is right now.

to be honest with you I have been hitting it non stop. I will be planning on coming off after I finish off this cycle. Need to hit the refresh button you’re right!

So I have that issue with tren. It absolutely wrecks my appetite. I can feel my stomach is empty and crumbly, but I have no desire to eat. I just have to pre-prep my meals and force myself to eat them.

A gallon of milk a day!? What is this, 1982? That’s just lazy nutrition dude. Pre-prep your meals and make them calorie dense whole foods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am trying to gain weight so my calories have got to be up!

again that isn't how things work.

you will gain fat, it won't be quality muscle tissue

if that wasn't the case then walk into any IHOP or denny's across middle America and look at all the 'calories' that are being consumned and then look at the physiques of those people. is that what you want? you won't find a 40 something male or female in middle America who doesn't look pregnant unless they are crackheads. why? cause of this mentality of 'eat more'

A gallon of milk a day!? What is this, 1982? That’s just lazy nutrition dude. Pre-prep your meals and make them calorie dense whole foods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have started doing that but I am just trying to keep my calories up as much as possible. Milk is a great builder especially after workouts! Works for me atleast!

Top Bottom