Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Cycle

AMORIM

Hi guys, this is my first post on this great board. Thanks everyone in advance.
I am 33 years old, 1.78m 80kg, about to start my third cycle over the last two years, previous two with T. Enanthate + Deca + Dianabol.
This time I felt tempt to try a different type of steroid and ordered a cycle with Anadrol (6 weeks) + Sustaton (10 weeks) + Primobolan (10 week).
Problem is the website I have used messed up a bit and send me as well Dianabol, I believe as a goodie because part of my order included Aromasin and they sent Arimidex instead (out of stock on the website) and consider the price difference they probab found this solution. I am a bit surprised cause didn’t receive a note or an email to explain but was looking forward to some feedback in here first.

So currently I have got with me:
Sustaton 250mg x 30ml
Primabolan 100mg/ml X 30ml
Dianabol 10mg x 100 tabs
Anadrol 50mg x 100 tabs
Nolvadex 20mg x 50 tabs
Clomid 50mg x 20 tabs
Arimidex 1mg x 60 tabs

I was thinking to do the following scheme:
Sustaton 500mg/week (10 weeks)
Primo 300mg/week (10 weeks)
Anadrol 50/100/100/50/50/50 (6 weeks)
Arimidex 1mg/day (10 weeks)
PCT Clomid - 50/50/25/25/12.5
PCT Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20/10

My concerns if someone can help me please, are:

1) What can I do with the 44 tabs of Anadrol left and 100 tabs of Dianabol? Leave it for a future cycle or run some on this one?
2) Arimidex 1mg day during the cycle is reasonable?
3) Thinking to extend this cycle to 14 weeks and order 4 more weeks of Sust * Primo as gonna have to order another shipment cause they haven’t provided me with enough Clomid and Arimidex.

Thank you so much everyone for your time and help. kind regards

1. Save it for a future cycle brother. You are planning on using anadrol at HIGH dosages for 6 weeks. That's going to put a lot of stress on your liver. You certainly don't want to use anymore liver toxic oral steroids ontop of that.

2. Arimdiex at 1mg/day looks like a good AI dosage. Primo doesn't aromatize into estrogen but both sustanon and arimidex are very estrogenic.

3. I think you cycle lay out looks perfect. Stick with 10 weeks. Get in, grow, run a PCT, take some time off and then do your next cycle.

My personal advice would be to run a better PCT then just nolvadex and clomid.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

No need to taper up and down with your anadrol doses. Just start off at 50mg per day and see how it goes. If you are able to go up just run it at the higher dose throughout.

Top Bottom