Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Builder

gladiator21

Trying to add another mass builder to this cycle
30mg dbol week 1-6
1000 mg of test (sus 300, test prop,test e) week 1-10
100 mg tren ace eod week 1-5

Would love to add deca but i break out like a mother on it.....eq takes 8 weeks to kick in for me..........any ideas???

30mg dbol week 1-6

Would love to add deca but i break out like a mother on it.....eq takes 8 weeks to kick in for me..........any ideas???

What are you talking about bro? Do you think the more compounds you add, the mass you get? It's the dosages that matter.

no i just want something else that can be side by side with the test when i come off the dbol and tren.....i dont think i can last a full 5 weeks on tren....just want another long estered compound

30mg dbol week 1-6

1000mg/wk of Test should be all the damn mass you need....plus you throw in tren and dbol...why the hell would you want more?
More doesn't always mean better bro.

Whats does your previous cycles look like bro?

no i just want something else that can be side by side with the test when i come off the dbol and tren.....i dont think i can last a full 5 weeks on tren....just want another long estered compound

Why not just use more test? I'm not suggesting it, just sayin.'

What are you talking about bro? Do you think the more compounds you add, the mass you get? It's the dosages that matter.

So if someone makes a cycle of
200mg/wk of Cyp,
200mg/wk deca,
200mg/wk primo,
25mg/day tren,
20mg/day dbol,
25mg/day masteron,
20mg/day winstrol

Its not as good as a cycle with only 2-3 compounds with higher doses so that the aggregate mg of each cycle are equal? Wont a cycle like this cut down on sides by spreading around the compounds instead of concentrating the doses on just a few compounds? Or is it specifically the concentration of fewer compounds at higher doses that make for the most mass?

So if someone makes a cycle of
200mg/wk of Cyp,
200mg/wk deca,
200mg/wk primo,
25mg/day tren,
20mg/day dbol,
25mg/day masteron,
20mg/day winstrol

Its not as good as a cycle with only 2-3 compounds with higher doses so that the aggregate mg of each cycle are equal? Wont a cycle like this cut down on sides by spreading around the compounds instead of concentrating the doses on just a few compounds? Or is it specifically the concentration of fewer compounds at higher doses that make for the most mass?

I see what you're saying, but there's still a cumulative effect. Depends on the compounds. 20 mgs of one oral and 20 mgs of another are still 40 mgs of 17 AA.

Top Bottom