Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass advice

Dashet

Hello everyone,

Over the past 2 years I’ve been on TRT. I’m 35, 5’10 200lbs. Bf around 12-14%
When i started i was 290ish and 34% BF.

10 months ago i ran Tren A (100 EOD) 7 weeks
And my normal TRT which is 200 mg test C which i split up Monday/Thursday, HCH not sure the dosage but i know it’s a small tube i go to .35 and do that mon/thurs as well and i do 1 mg arimidex split into 2 dosages as well

I am currently wrapping up another round of tren A (6 weeks) oral winny 50 mg everyday (6 weeks) and the same TRT as outlined above.

I’ve been running those to chip away at stubborn body fat. My diet is super cleaned up. I still have minor setbacks like the super bowl yesterday where i ate crap i shouldn’t of. I never drink alcohol or soda. All water.

My TRT Place is anal about my bloodwork testing. I must have bloodwork every 12 weeks and for those 2 small cycles I’ve avoided anything popping up on bloodwork.

So knowing i need to avoid anything throwing off my bloodwork and knowing what i have prescribed what do u suggest i run to put some mass on? any detailed help would be great. Thanks everyone.

Good job losing all that weight. First off you seem to be on the right track as far as diet is concerned or you would not have lost all that weight. I would say keep your protein high around 275 grams per day and take in just enough carbs to support training and daily activities. Focus most of your energy on compound lifts like heavy barbell bench press, Seated military press, squats or leg press, rows and pulldowns and standing barbell curls. Focus hard on trying to improve reps or adding a small amount of weight each week for every given excercise. I would not focus so much on the drugs to do the job for you as they are simply supplements that work but they are not a cure all. Simply upping your TRT dose of testosterone per week from 200 mg per week to 500 mg per week with Arimidex would work very well.

TRen and winny don't strip away fat

Top Bottom