Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Martial arts + thumbling. Performance and injury prevention

aqux

Hi!

I am looking for tips to a cycle that will promote endurance, explosiveness and just handling massive overall training in the summer. Im 94kg lean 187 cm, done 4 cycles now and decided to blast and cruise for the rest of my life probably... Not looking to gain much size, just becoming more athletic in my sports and looking sharp trough the summer :p

Have been struggling with my knees (2 surgeries) and also a lot of minor injuries that bothers me more often than I would like. Im doing tricking/thumbling combined with martial arts (primary taekwondo and kickboxing).

Responds very well to low doses, so nothing crazy needed.. just something to increase overall performance. Any tips?

Added a photo from last summer. 400mg test + 30mg dbol (photo taken on 4th week - bulking fullsizeoutput_1.jpg).

for endurance roll with EQ, GW, SR

and throw in an additional sarm.. maybe lgd, rad, or osta/S4.

you can hit me up for a code to sarms1 if you want to go that route

be careful using other steroids aside from EQ for endurance. it can really backfire

Yeah... The plan now is going on 16-20 weeks on 400mg test and a low dose eq 4-600mg for the entire period. And than probably add in some small tbol doses the first couple of weeks, and then primo from maybe week 10 (or when I have the most time to train). Tried primo last summer with test and it was really benefiting my sparring in MMA/BJJ. The cardio was everlasting.. So im excited on what EQ can do for me :)

Hi!

I am looking for tips to a cycle that will promote endurance, explosiveness and just handling massive overall training in the summer. Im 94kg lean 187 cm, done 4 cycles now and decided to blast and cruise for the rest of my life probably... Not looking to gain much size, just becoming more athletic in my sports and looking sharp trough the summer :p

Have been struggling with my knees (2 surgeries) and also a lot of minor injuries that bothers me more often than I would like. Im doing tricking/thumbling combined with martial arts (primary taekwondo and kickboxing).

Responds very well to low doses, so nothing crazy needed.. just something to increase overall performance. Any tips?

Added a photo from last summer. 400mg test + 30mg dbol (photo taken on 4th week - bulkingView attachment 140017).

400mg of test (per week??) and 30mg dbol (per day??)

You dont need to run dbol at all for the results you are looking for! I would look to GW and SARMS to effectively get you what you need for sport performance.

Yeah... The plan now is going on 16-20 weeks on 400mg test and a low dose eq 4-600mg for the entire period. And than probably add in some small tbol doses the first couple of weeks, and then primo from maybe week 10 (or when I have the most time to train). Tried primo last summer with test and it was really benefiting my sparring in MMA/BJJ. The cardio was everlasting.. So im excited on what EQ can do for me :)
hey brother... yo uwould never throw primo in that late in the cycle and i would definitely not use dbol whatsoever here... you need to stop making this more complicated and over doing it here... if you want performance and injury prevention, test, eq, primo, mk2866 and gw501516 is the perfect cycle for you.. you dont need any orals whatsoever and dont need to overcomplicate it whatsoever...

It sounds to me like you would benefit much more from running HGH instead of steroids. Just make sure it is legit pharmacy grade HGH since the market is full of shit.

Top Bottom