Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Marine corp soldier needs help with steroids

Chuckleson

Hello, I am a soldier serving our wonderful country in the middle east, fighting for your freedoms while you sit on the couch eating potato chips all day so be respectful. I want to use steroids and they are legal here, you can buy them from street vendors. my question is how do i know if they are legit and not fake?

Hello, I am a soldier serving our wonderful country in the middle east, fighting for your freedoms while you sit on the couch eating potato chips all day so be respectful. I want to use steroids and they are legal here, you can buy them from street vendors. my question is how do i know if they are legit and not fake?
hey man, we ALL appreciate you fighting for our country but that doesnt give you the right to insult people... .sitting on the couch eating potato chips all day??? fuck you man... i hope you buy all fake shit...

No way to know by looking at them to tell if they are real or not. You would have to use them and get blood work to find out. I don't recommend buying them from a street vendor. There are great approved sources on this site that ship internationally.

You should be able to buy them over the counter in pharmacies there. Try that instead of street dealers, and don't forget your ancillaries and PCT.

The marines I know wouldn't say shit like that. Also most in the military I know dont ask others to show them respect or command it. That's a GREAT way to get zero respect. You must be one of the bad apples. Every branch has them.

Probably unsanitary gear and underdosed.

Also if you get busted you’re fucked.

Thanks for your service.

And what the hell makes you think steroid users are sitting on their asses eating potato chips? I’m sure I work a hell of a lot harder than you.

You say wonderful country then belittle some of its hardest working Americans? Fake news bro!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom