Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mangosteen--new incredible fruit that cures cancer and has highest amount of antioxid

Lumberg

ants.

Do a Google search, you'll see this is amazing stuff in its potential to get people to spend money.

Ooops... I thought this was a thread about Yngwie Malmsteen.

My bad.

Antioxidants, something I'm a semi expert on.
Tried mangosteen, wasn't convinced.
Have to say, VERY slick marketing, high price, and aggressive MLM.
Hint, don't give your good email or phone no. those bitches will haunt you.
Lots of grit on bottom of bottle, good luck finding "pure" juice.
(without additives) Taste is good, better than , lets say Noni juice.
One tablespoon Noni = One box of Exlax.

You want a spending orgy? Go to Teavanna, and get Pi Lo Chun and Silver Needle, mix together, brew 5 minutes, relax, detox, energize, no bull.
That dried out BAGGED tea has no "juice", nothing like a good silver needle.

new?

It grows all around my old house. Nice part about it? You get the wrong state of ripeness: its poisonous.

Enjoy.

noni is the big cancer cure that everyone goes crazy for over here. they say its best for you when its really rotten-nasty tasting shit.

Seashell said:
I miss mangosteens... :p Delicious..

miss them... did you live where they grow??? do tell.

Re: Mangosteen--new incredible fruit that cures cancer and has highest amount of anti

ChefWide said:
miss them... did you live where they grow??? do tell.

When we lived in Sri Lanka.. :) I've only once found them for sale in Canada, and they were insanely expensive.. :(

Re: Mangosteen--new incredible fruit that cures cancer and has highest amount of anti

Seashell said:
When we lived in Sri Lanka.. :) I've only once found them for sale in Canada, and they were insanely expensive.. :(

Sri lanka?!? Art thou tuggin my lingam, dear sister of pearl? How COOL WAS THAT!¨

I used to live in Antigua, but that is clearly not even nearly as exotic...

Top Bottom