Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Managing Trenbolone situations on cycle

Dudebob

I have come up with two types of side effects that Trenbolone has given me over the years as someone who has abused it for four straight years. The first is the mental issues that can come on which gave me up and down mood insomnia and aggression.

second is the physical toll it comes on you hard. things like night sweats carb cravings an organ strain really are like nothing else. Looking back I have to ask do you think that it's worth all these signs and my opinion is yes because of the results it gave me. Do you agree or not and why?

If you have mental issues from trenbolone, dont use it at all, not good
and if you're into cravings same problem, better stay away from tren completely

i stopped using it... it did change my attitude, and made me feel like complete shit far too many times... im sorry but i cant see how thats even remotely close to worth it... well... to each their own... for me personally, i'll pass 10 out of 10 times...

I think it depends. I've tren enanthate twice, and the effects it has are second to none.

I've noticed that I do tend to get a little emotionally cold. Not that I don't care about those close to me, but that I tend to have little patience for bullsh*t and mind games. Tren makes me very perceptive to when people are trying to act dominant toward me by their words and behaviour. Little things that I would normally let slip I tend to be willing to get into an argument when on it.

My sex drive increases to the point that I need to be consciously aware of it - unfortunately I get some minor performance issues in the bedroom while on tren - basically sex is less enjoyable for me while on it for a couple of reasons, the details of which I don't need to explain, as most guys that have run tren have probably experienced at one point or another.

It's not a compound that I would run all year long, though I know there are guys that have, with seemingly minimal to zero long term side effects from it.

I like it once a year during a summer cut. I've never ran it past 8 weeks, but that's just because I haven't. I don't feel toxic at all by that time, but I don't do drugs, drink, or smoke.

I get night sweats, but it doesn't bother me as it tends to help cool me down in my hot ass room since I run tren in the warmer months.

I definitely get carb cravings, but it seems like tren completely or almost completely shuttles ALL carbs I eat directly into the muscle.

My first cycle on tren I increased my carbohydrates by several hundred grams per day and always felt like I could have ate more. At one point I gained 3.3lbs of actual lean muscle tissue in 4 weeks, not including water or fat (multiple scans taken) while decreasing my bodyfat by half a percent over that time - going from 201 to 208lbs. I literally lost fat while gaining muscle in a significant caloric surplus.

No other AAS I have used can do that. I mean I can build muscle while on a light caloric deficit, builds lots of muscle on a calorie surplus, but to build muscle AND lose fat while on a high caloric surplus - WTF? That cycle was only 250 test e and 200 tren e per week.

Despite my making tren sound like the elixir of the gods, it's a love/hate relationship for me. My favorite AAS by far is testosterone, but for sheer bodybuilding - I don't think any other compound on it's own can do all the things tren can.

it is a necessary evil to use tren if you want to excel at bodybuilding or powerlifting. otherwise expect to be at a huge disadvantage vs. your peers

do i use it today? nope, not something that fits my goals at this time

did i use it? hell yeah. and i hit all time PR's on it which would be impossible to hit on say primo

I only use tren on a cut for a competition. Tren will totally screw up your metabolic panel. Nothing beats it.
Tren and DHT and you are going to be vascular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t tried tren but will be on my next cycle. I’m intrigued to see how I will react to it.

bro i broke up with my ex because of tren. makes you feel like you superior to everyone and everything. very weird the way it fucks with my head. also makes me fight people

I have taken large doses. You just need to be cognizant that you are on tren. I am calmer on tren because I purposely mellow out. I just think... what am I going to gain by continuing this argument or by getting pissed- the answer 99% of the time is nothing. I just leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom