Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Managing prolactin levels

brendanelmers

[FONT=&quot]I will be running 500mg/wk test enth plus 500mg/wk tren ace. How much arimidex is suggested with this cycle to manage e2/prolactin.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I will be running 500mg/wk test enth plus 500mg/wk tren ace. How much arimidex is suggested with this cycle to manage e2/prolactin.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

U have no business using tren if u think arimidex controls prolactin. That means u have done zero research

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's a whole lot of tren, and an AI won't control prolactin in and of itself. For that you need cabergolin (around 0.25mg e3d should do it). You still need the AI too though.

You got to be kidding.... You gotta do some more research man. Read more articles, scour the forums!!!

Yeah I have got a lot of stuff to read up on... Would anyone suggest any specific articles and links I should read to really improve my overall knowledge ? I have been doing a lot of reading so its exciting to learn new stuff!!

Yeah I have got a lot of stuff to read up on... Would anyone suggest any specific articles and links I should read to really improve my overall knowledge ? I have been doing a lot of reading so its exciting to learn new stuff!!

Thats awesome bro but what’s not is that your clueless on what youre doing and using tren. What are u thinking???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom