Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Managing cholesterol levels during my cycle.

plornive

What risks are associated with bad cholesterol levels? Heart attack? Stroke? Blood clot?

What are acceptable cholesterol values for beginning a cycle? During it? When / how often should I get a blood test during a cycle?

I am planning a 12 week cycle of test cyp and winny, with winny for the last 6 weeks of the 12 effective weeks of test (10 weeks of injecting). I will run test at 400mg per week and oral winny at 50mg per day. (and of course clomid at the end)

I will be using either letrozole or liquidex at full dose (2.5mg for letrozole and 1mg for liquidex), along with some nolvadex because I am paranoid of gyno. I will also use bromocriptine. Will the nolvadex help to keep cholesterol levels in check?

unfortunately about all you can do here is: 1)take ALA, 2) milk thistle, 3) Flax seed oil, and eat CLEAN. The nolvadex will actually have a bad effect on cholesterol as well. You shouldn't need the bromocriptine at all in this cycle. It is used for compounds like Deca and Anadrol that jack out the progesterone receptors. It just takes time to get those HDL/LDL levels back in check.

Just avoid foods high in saturated fats and cholesterol and eat lot sof fiber. Get some sugar free metamucil or something. MAybe get tested towards the middle to end of your cycle to check your cholesterol and triglycerides but other than that you should be fine. All that is way more than everyone else seems to do.

deify said:
unfortunately about all you can do here is: 1)take ALA, 2) milk thistle, 3) Flax seed oil, and eat CLEAN. The nolvadex will actually have a bad effect on cholesterol as well. You shouldn't need the bromocriptine at all in this cycle. It is used for compounds like Deca and Anadrol that jack out the progesterone receptors. It just takes time to get those HDL/LDL levels back in check.
could you explain the part about nolva having a bad effect on cholesterol please?
i was always under the impression that because nolva is a agonist in the liver/antagonist in the breast tissue, it actually helps keep a check on bad chol.

dave.

I'm pretty sure nolv has a positive effect on HDL. But bump for more responses, just got bloodwork back today and this is what the tests came back as:
Total cholesterol: normal range
LDL: 150
HDL: 14

The statement that nolva is bad for cholesterol is incorrect, it is actually beneficial in maintaining a positive HDL/LDL ratio. Winny, on the other hand is known to affect this ratio negatively, reducing your HDLs markedly.

i agree 14 is low it should be close to 40. I tested at 14 on my 1st cycle the doctor wasn't that worry he just told me to take over the counter niacin and retest in 4 month

Thanks for all of the replies.

So, I will use milk thistle and ALA for liver values, flax oil and plenty of fiber for managing cholesterol levels. I am taking bromocriptine for its metabolic effects.

What are the risks associated with bad cholesterol levels? What could actuallly happen if I had a really bad cholesterol profile? Heart attack? Stroke? What? Anyone else know about Nolvadex's affects on cholesterol profile? How much Nolvadex should I take throughout the cycle?

Top Bottom