Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man, I Hate HGH

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I never liked the stuff. Tried it years ago and it gave me the "shakes." Sure, it burns carbs, which keeps you lean, but it can leave you a little hypoglycemic. It can also exasperate cancer, and that runs in my family. So I left it alone. Never got much of a result out of it anyway.

Then recently, I had a torn cartlidge and I know GH is supposed to be great for healing tendons and ligements and collagen synthesis. Tried it again, and all I got was severe cramping.

So stuff juts isn't a good fit. It's like when people complain about D-bol,or Primo yet I think they're great.
But I also think, people sometimes use something because they think it's supposed to be great, but it doesn't do much beyond the placebo affect.

I still think ostarine would be the best option for you to restore the torn cartilage. Ostarine topped with a good joint supplement like N2joint from n2bm.com will go a long way in helping the injury heal, reduce inflammation and pain.

Did you end up ordering the ostarine like I recommended? Trust me on this. A vial of ostarine from sarms1.com is 100 bucks. It'll last you 8 weeks and it will cause a night and day difference in your injury.

HGH is out of the question for most people because of the high cost. if you go to an anti-aging clinic you are looking at 5 figures a year between the blood work, consults, and actual pharm grade product. you gotta be nuts to spend that kind of money

and if you buy it generic you are likely getting scammed as most is fake.

the best option for GH is using nutrobal from sarms1. not only do you know it is legit, but it will not suppress your natural GH in the body. i would give that a shot nelson along with the ostarine. that gives you your best chance

sorry to bump an old thread, but anyone here take HGH for anti aging/purposes IE - low doses?

me, i take it for all things non bodybuilding and only take 2IU daily, I am starting young with it compared to most guys in their late 40s.

I am riding the idea its a compounding effect for serious anti aging purposes so I take 2IU daily and will see how this goes... ill update in a few years lol

Top Bottom