Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man, the difference between 50mg of tren EOD and 100 mg EOD is insane...

view

I really didn't get much for side at 50mg EOD. Still liked the drug though.

Now at 100mg EOD, insomnia and night sweats are not treating me kindly!

What do you all do to avoid the insomnia? Is there anything?

whats up bro,
I just started a cycle and its the first time i'm using tren. I took my first shot 2 nights ago which consisted of 1cc prop 100 and 1 cc tren 100mL. I must have gotten up 8 times last night. So does tren cause this??? thank

I run 100mg EOD and get bad night sweats and insomnia also. Not found a solution yet, but cranking down the AC and sleeping with a light sheet only seems to help.

I don't have AC unfortunately. I guess I could put a fan on myself though.

And yeah, there is a direct link between tren and insomnia.

P SEVEN

At the AF Store. It is neurosteroids that will offset the aggression caused by tren. It will help you sleep better.

I'm doing 100ED right now and it's not that bad. I usually get to sleep in like 20 mins and then only get up once or twice to pee at night. It seems that the sides aren't as bad as my last cycle.

I'm on GTP Tren, I wake up 4 times a night to pee and eat then I go back to bed and sleep like a baby. so it doesn't really bothers me.

impulse3k said:
I'm doing 100ED right now and it's not that bad. I usually get to sleep in like 20 mins and then only get up once or twice to pee at night. It seems that the sides aren't as bad as my last cycle.

I think ED injects are the secret here...sides seem to be lessened with ED injects vs. EOD injects. At least my cattle respond better that way.

Top Bottom