Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

male anavar dosage

mclaughlin28

Hey I am 28 and looking to try anavar for the first time. Not the first time using steroids but new to anavar. Some guys are saying anavar oxandrolone is too weak to be used for men, is this true? I am 5’10” and 160 pounds and 11% body fat. Cute and built good. Nice body for the beach, but looking to add some meat on my frame. Thinking of doing 20/20/20/40/40/40 stack with liver support good?

40 mg with quality anavar will give you really nice gains...check out the Balkan brand anavar at domestic-supply.com Its the best anavar ive ever used

Hey I am 28 and looking to try anavar for the first time. Not the first time using steroids but new to anavar. Some guys are saying anavar oxandrolone is too weak to be used for men, is this true? I am 5’10” and 160 pounds and 11% body fat. Cute and built good. Nice body for the beach, but looking to add some meat on my frame. Thinking of doing 20/20/20/40/40/40 stack with liver support good?

Seen that said on Evo. The guy getting buff for hoes. If it was true you wouldn't wanna add muscle.

It depends on what you are trying to do. Anavar is mild. If you want something strong you would be much better choosing a different oral instead of super-dosing anavar. Anavar should be run around 40-60mg per day in my opinion.

Top Bottom