Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making Finaplix...and injection sanitization

cmtuggl

I've become very interested in Finaplix lately since I've found out you can buy it legally in the states from anywhere that sells it...mainly vet supply stores. Since you're buying from a legit place of business you know the stuff is real!!! No sending it off to see if the active ingredients are there or not...

...the problem I'm having with it is a lot of people say sometimes it's unsanitary when you homemake it so that you can inject it. I've read up on a way to make it w/o using a kit...see what you guys think...

Step 1 - Begin by using a toothpick to poke the Fina tabs from the top out the bottom. Since they are equal to 20mg per tablet, you can prepare one shot with as much fina in it as you wish. For the sake of this thread, I will use 80mg (4 fina tabs).

Step 2 - Take your straw and seal off one end by folding it and taping it closed. Seal it well so you it won't allow fina to get stuck in the creavices. Throw the tabs in the open end of the straw and fold over the other end leaving about 2.5 inches to crush the pellets between each end. Make a nice powder using a spoon to crush with. The more it's crushed, the easier Step 4 will be.

Step 3 - Open up a new syringe and pull out the plunger. Pour the crushed fina pellets into the syringe from the straw and place the plunger back on. Place a needle (if it isn't already on) on the syringe and pull enough Everclear alcohol to cover the powder and no more. Don't worry--If you put too much, it will hurt when you inject but it won't ruin the shot at all. If you are using 80mg, the alcohol should come up to the first line on the syringe.

Step 4 - Put the pot filled with water on the stove and heat till it's hot but not boiling. When the water is ready, hold the syringe with the fina/everclear solution by the capped needle and stir the entire syringe in the water so it will heat up and dissolve. The mix should turn from cloudy yellow to cloudy brown.

Step 5 - put some sesame seed oil in the shotglass and microwave it for about a minute till it's very hot, to disinfect. Uncap your syringe with fina/everclear and pull 1 cc of sesame seed oil.

Step 6 - Pull another half cc or so of air just to leave space between the top and the fina. Take off the needle and place the syringe, plunger down, in the clean shotglass so it won't fall over. Put this in the microwave and nuke for about 30-60 seconds till it bubbles.

Step 7 - Now you have two choices. You can either wait for it too cool off before using a new needle and injecting or storing it and making more so you have them ready to use when it's time to inject. If you store them away, store them with a capped needle in a dark place and get rid of that extra space in the needle. When it's time to inject after storage, start from step 6 and right before you inject, flick the syringe a few times to disperse the fina around. This will make sure you inject it all and none is left in the needle or stuck to the rubber stopper on the plunger.

That's not a smart way to go about making fina. I'm suure you can find someone who sells the kits where you are. If not, I'm sure you can find the raw ingredients to make your own kit.

And if you try making fina by your method... congratulations, you're a dumbass :D You just injected glue and binders along with the fina. This will make a nice painful abscess.

Surgical said:
You just injected glue and binders along with the fina. This will make a nice painful abscess.

Yes that's what I'm worried about...BUT read this article. It's from www.gotfina.com (I will be calling the number and finding out if it's true)

Q: I saw in one of your posts to a message board somewhere that your version of "Magic Dissolving Liquid" in your Fina kit only contains benzyl alcohol with a smidgen of benzyl benzoate. The other person selling Fina kits says that your kit won't remove all the glue and talc from the pellets. I don't want to inject glue or talc and I bet nobody else does either, so why can't you make a kit that removes these things?

A: The idea that Finaplix (or Component TH) pellets contain talc and/or glue used to "hold the pellets together" was started by the late Dan Duchaine. Dan didn't possess any real knowledge about pharmaceutical compounding so he guessed that something was needed to hold the pellets together and that "something" was talc and glue.

He never defined exactly what "glue" was either. I mean, are we talking about the remains of Mr. Ed here or are we talking about Krazy Glue? These ideas, despite being erroneous, soon spread like gospel in the underground world. However, it's untrue, a total fabrication, and utter bullshit because Finaplix and Component TH contain neither talc nor liquefied Mr. Ed residue!

Both of these types of anabolic pellets contain yellow dye #5, methyl-cellulose (MC) and trenbolone acetate. That's all, folks! The pellets are compressed under extreme pressure (as are most pellets and tablets) and no "glue" is used, other than the extreme pressure. None of the kits on the market remove the yellow dye and one could argue that the other guy's kit does remove the MC and mine does not (MC is what causes the "gooey residue" in the other kit).

However, MC is essentially harmless. Don't believe me? MC is used as a surfactant in Testosterone suspension and Winstrol-V. It keeps your stanozolol and Testosterone from clumping up and sticking to the insides of the bottle. Now I know someone is going to start an argument with me here and post all over the place that I'm wrong and that I'm only saying the pellets don't contain talc or glue because my kit sucks and won't remove that stuff. So, here's the telephone number for the company that makes one of the pellets: 800-247-4838 and you can call between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST and verify my claim if you like.

your right about comment about winnie. own home brew
mixed with water and ba it did stick to sides somewhat .

"...the problem I'm having with it is a lot of people say sometimes it's unsanitary when you homemake it so that you can inject it. I've read up on a way to make it w/o using a kit...see what you guys think..."

Your thread is by far the stupidest idea I have ever seen on the web. Anyone that trys this is opening themselves up to infection abscesses and death....

You talk of unsanitary, but yet you use no solvent or sterile filter or sterile vial....get a kit, do some research...homebrew is just as clean if not cleaner than Mexican and most underground labs...

What's the point in having the MC in there if you don't need it? It's pointless to introduce something to your body that will do your body NO GOOD!!!

What do you have against buying a kit? It's inexpensive, easy, and you can make tren in 1 day. In some cases a couple of hours if you've done it enough. Whygo through the hassle of doing it your way? No one on this board has done it your way. We have all used a kit, had no problems and we've gotten great results. Why deviate from what works???

That shot must hurt like hell. I'd rather spend the money on a kit and have some nice clean oil to stick in my ass.

-K

I just want to clarify (since everyone is hating on me)...that method isn't "MY WAY." I saw it posted on another site that I don't go to much and thought I'd bring it here to see what you guys though. I appreciate everyone's input...but try not to be so hostile! ...jezus

Instead of refering to the method you posted as "your way" I'll just call it "the method you posted."

It's asinine. The worst I've seen.. In fact, this same asinine idea was posted once before, when I ripped it then.

If you're too cheap to buy a kit, you probably shouldn't be spending money on AS, or, even a gym membership... Concentrate on paying the rent and keeping shelves stocked... Worry about getting big when times are better..

You COULD get away with dissolving the works in acetone, adding oil (so that the final concentration is no more than 50mg/mL), and filtering.. But you're better off with a kit.

Andy

Top Bottom