Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making Finaplix...and injection sanitization

Andy...

I posted it because:
1) It seemed to be a very popular method on the other site...but I was skeptical
2) The author of the method said the "kit" methods of making it don't get dosages exact, whereas his method did
3) I'm somewhat new to AS and want to do things right

I never said it was "MY WAY"...the only time I even typed those words was when I was clarifying that it wasn't.

Ripping me because I asked for opinions seems a bit over the top.

cmtuggl said:
Andy...

I posted it because:
1) It seemed to be a very popular method on the other site...but I was skeptical
2) The author of the method said the "kit" methods of making it don't get dosages exact, whereas his method did
3) I'm somewhat new to AS and want to do things right

I never said it was "MY WAY"...the only time I even typed those words was when I was clarifying that it wasn't.

Ripping me because I asked for opinions seems a bit over the top.

Dude- I wasn't ripping YOU.. Just the method.. Furthermore, I specifically made it a point to tune my reply so that you, as an individual, were not mistakingly made the target of my critisizm.

I may have inappropriately assumed your intentions for substituting this quick and (oh so) dirty injectio method. Because, in the end, the benzyl alcohol kit requires far less effort than the method you posted, I could not say you were too lazy to use the kit. The only other possibilities left are that you are too cheap to buy a kit, or doubt the legitimacy of the kit. Apparently the later is the case.

Well, since we're on the subject of "not getting the dose right." Perhaps I should tell you that TA will not dissolve in anything other than absolute alcohol.

Before I get a massive load of hate mail and death threats from guys who have attempted to dissolve their fina in Absolute Vodka, I should clarify that, in this case (and most cases, outside of the brand-name vodka) "absolute ethanol" refers to 100% ethanol, and no water. Where do you get this? Not at the liquor store, that's for certain.

My recomendation to you is to buy the benzyl alcohol kit (or components).

Andy

Andy, thanks for the clarification....anyway, the kit earlier suggests everlclear AKA grain alcohol, which is like 2x as strong alcohol as compared to vodka. I'm not sure how to tell the real "purity" of it's alcohol... do you (or anyone else)know? ...should "proof" or "alcohol by volume" be an indicator? If I shouldn't even consider using this stuff...can you buy benyzl alcohol at a pharmacy or what?

cmtuggl said:
Andy, thanks for the clarification....anyway, the kit earlier suggests everlclear AKA grain alcohol, which is like 2x as strong alcohol as compared to vodka. I'm not sure how to tell the real "purity" of it's alcohol... do you (or anyone else)know? ...should "proof" or "alcohol by volume" be an indicator? If I shouldn't even consider using this stuff...can you buy benyzl alcohol at a pharmacy or what?

Everclear, or the highest concentration alcohol you could ever obtain will still be 5% water (190 proof, is it?). There is a good reason for this. The Everclear company obtains their 95% alcohol by azeotropic distillation of alcohol. The highest % alcohol you can obtain by distillation is 95%... That 5% water is there to stay. There are ways to remove the 5% water (azeotropic distillation with benzene), but this method is not employed by liquor companies.

You will not be able to find absolute (100%) alcohol from the pharmacy or hardware store. You MIGHT be able to get benzyl alcohol from the drug store,... but I doubt it.

Andy

Step 5 - put some sesame seed oil in the shotglass and microwave it for about a minute till it's very hot, to disinfect. Uncap your syringe with fina/everclear and pull 1 cc of sesame seed oil.

**What???** Thats a new one. Good luck. I know Good ol Dan Ducaine was crazy Ive seen his conversion method but that was back in 1989. This one is just not right.

Fina Doctor said:
Step 5 - put some sesame seed oil in the shotglass and microwave it for about a minute till it's very hot, to disinfect. Uncap your syringe with fina/everclear and pull 1 cc of sesame seed oil.

**What???** Thats a new one. Good luck. I know Good ol Dan Ducaine was crazy Ive seen his conversion method but that was back in 1989. This one is just not right.

Good post!

good god I hope this guy isn't serious,,, someone please set him straight. I am just thinking about all the binders and glue,,, lol.

Top Bottom