Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

making finaplix.......

haxedout

im using a kit from finakits.com, well i have already added the oil and the crushed pellets were in the magic solution close to an hour... there are still white chunks in in the oil, does anyone know how to break the chunks up..? i feel i will be losing potentcy if i filter the chunks.. can i heat it to break them up or will that make me lose some tren?:confused: by the way i used mr t's kit ealier today and there werent any chunks...

warm it up in hot water and swirl it around. you will just need to filter out the glue once it has all dissolved.

If you have a glass rod or any type of non-pourous stir, you can smash the remaining bits up to hurry along the process as well. Just make sure that ALL the clumps are dissolved before continuing.

you pay for what you pay for...im sure finakits. com are good kits and great service

but t's kits are unmatched...

HighIntensity said:
you pay for what you pay for...im sure finakits. com are good kits and great service

but t's kits are unmatched...

Did you mean A's kits. mr t works IS finakits.com (flashguy)

Same thing happened to me

when using kit from finakits. I had let it stand overnight after adding oil and there were still some yellowish white chunks on the bottom of the vial. I shook it real good and this dissolved the chunks, but I had to let it settle for another day before proceeding further. The next day, using a Mr. Coffee filter, I prefiltered and wished I hadn't. I didn't pour any of the gunky stuff on the bottom into the filter, but it still completely plugged. I then poured what couldn't go through the coffee filter into the vial and used the sterile filter as instructed. It came out clear golden yellow and I baked three times for twenty minutes at 240 degrees to be safe.

Top Bottom