Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making Anavar from powder

I made anavar caps the other day. They came out very good. I used the the pharmaceutical method of finding the ratio of the amount of filler needed to powder. Then I used geometric dilution with a mortar and pestle. For those that don't know geometric dillution is when you start out with x amount of powder powder then add an equal amount of filler (x grams) and mix in a mortar and pestle. Then take the total amount that you've mixed and add and equal amount again to the mortar and mix. You continue this until you mixed the entire batch.

glover said:
Should you make Anavar liquid or caps?

What is the best recipe for both?
THx

I think the best way to dose oral powders is in a solution (or drink). This way you can take 'sips' of the drug throughout the day, around the clock-- which is the best way to administer oral AAS.

glover said:

THx

I cap it because capsules are much easier to carry around with the rest of your vitamins and supplements. Liquids are easy to make, but they taste like shit and then you've got to carry the bottle around with you. The exception would be things like Arimidex and Clen because the dosages are so small that it would be hard to make accurate caps.

All you need it a cap-m-quik, empty capsules, filler (I use creatine) and a digital scale. Even with buying the equipment, after the first cycle you have still saved more money than if you bought the pre-made tablets. The powders are so cheap that it doesn't make sense to buy pre-made stuff.

glover said:

THx

Has anyone on the board determined exactly how much money one could really save by making it and taking it vs. buying and taking it? All feedback is encouraged and welcomed...this topic interests me alot!! And how expensive are the ingredients...I've never heard of most of them?

-Achilles25

I just purchased a 2 year supply including mixing agents and powders for the price of 1 purchased cycle. You do the math.

glover said:
I just purchased a 2 year supply including mixing agents and powders for the price of 1 purchased cycle. You do the math.
Hey Bro,

I know that sounds great-in-all in theory...however, how the hell is the level or degree of quality present in contrast to a pharmaceutical grade product held to the highest standards of science with accuracy! (obviously i'm only kidding on that one) but do know what i mean?

i guess what i'm saying is do you save some money over here and compromise the quality or do you pay a little extra and get reassured with the peace of mind? thanx man...talk real soon..

-Achilles

Andy13 said:
I think the best way to dose oral powders is in a solution (or drink). This way you can take 'sips' of the drug throughout the day, around the clock-- which is the best way to administer oral AAS.

Andy, do you use everclear or PEG?

Of course the quality is not as good as a lab. But if your buying undergroud labs you don't know what the quality is. As far as orals go quality would depend on the powder. My sources says 98.5% purity. And my china source is probably the same that underground labs use. So as far as orals go quality is the same.

Now injectibles are not going to be the same. My lab may not be as sterile. But if you filter the product straight into a sterile vial you are going to have a sterile product. To determine how it compares would require a lab test.

It would be an interesting comparison, don't you think.

Top Bottom