Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making Anavar from powder

IMO the homebrew can't be any worse than the vet quality products. At least you know what is going in yours and at what mg per ml when you make it.

Hey, do you still make Anavar tabs? I see that you posted this years back, but still active in the forums. Do you still stick to this same recipe or discovered something better over time?
Thanks.

I made anavar caps the other day. They came out very good. I used the the pharmaceutical method of finding the ratio of the amount of filler needed to powder. Then I used geometric dilution with a mortar and pestle. For those that don't know geometric dillution is when you start out with x amount of powder powder then add an equal amount of filler (x grams) and mix in a mortar and pestle. Then take the total amount that you've mixed and add and equal amount again to the mortar and mix. You continue this until you mixed the entire batch.

Hey, do you still make Anavar tabs? I see that you posted this years back, but still active in the forums. Do you still stick to this same recipe or discovered something better over time?
Thanks.

dont make your own anavar you can hurt your self

you can get fake raws and dose incorrectly which will hurt your liver and kidneys

Top Bottom