Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making Anavar Injectable?

QuikFx

Hey I was just wondering if anavar could be made to be injectable. Using a simple injection kit and some anavar I would think its possible. It seems there are no noticeable side effects, and being that most of the drug is lost through the liver wouldnt it make sense that one would get better reults with less tabs. And being that that average cost of one tab is almost $1.50, you could take half as much and it would last twice as long. Please give me your two cents. It would be appreciated. I would like to know what you guys think.

Injectible var and anadrol were made in the mid-80's by an underground lab in mex (I can't really confirm it but I've heard enough about it). Everyone praised the products and results.

I've been interested for a while just from a curiosity standpoint. Someone on Animal's board or here was considering doing it with var powder. I wonder if he ever did.

I was thinking about this mainly because of the costs. If 1 tab at 5mgs is about $1.50 and you need 30 mgs a day thats $9.00 per day or about $500 - $600 for a cycle of anavar. If you could inject it you would only need about half that for acycle. Because the liver would keep at least half from getting to your receptor sites? Let me know your thoughts.

I cant see any reason not to do this. I am thinking of using an injection kit like the ones used for Fina. Does anyone know if there are any binders used on the IP or SPA oxandrolone (anavar) . It would be good to know this.

It is possible and probably would be a much more potent form. As every one knows the Bioavailability is almost 100% with injection compared to 25-50% with orals.

You can not make it liquid var. from pill or caps. You need USP grade powder. If you have the powder you can use Animals U100 kit. That’s 100 mg/ml.

I know places in China that sell the pure powder....... don't know how easy it would be to get to the US.... would Alcohol need to be added because I am getting sick of the sore ass?
If we could make our own that would be great.

Ty

Top Bottom