Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

make me a cycle?

juicer73

5'8" 160lbs 40yrs lifting heavy 2 years but on and off since high school. 3000cal a day.

FIRST CYCLE.

There's just too much info for me to handle right now lol so I'm giving the educated people on here the task of helping me create a cycle.

Which steroid(s)?
Oral and a test e?
Pct?
Antiestrogen?
What to take which weeks? I don't wanna go over 6 weeks, 8 weeks max (not including pct)
Please pm me a good reputable online source

Thank you all so much!

Do more research friend. Test e at 6 weeks isn't long enough and letro will bomb your estrogen to the point of no gains and no sex drive.

1st cycles are a straight ahead program. Examples are everywhere in the forums. Do your research and post the 12 week cycle along with PCT for critique.

If you actually do some reading there is an abundant amount of info on the site. I read for hours, posted what I was "planning" on doing and asked for tips from there.

Just something to consider....

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

I have been and I'm sorrfor sounding ignorant but I'm seeing a lot of different things and its just getting to be a little more than I can handle at the moment

I have been and I'm sorrfor sounding ignorant but I'm seeing a lot of different things and its just getting to be a little more than I can handle at the moment

30mg dbol weeks 1-4
Test E 250mg x2 1-12
Adex or aromasin
Hcgenerate weeks 4-10
Hcg 500ui week 10-12
Hcg 1000 UI week 12-14
N2guard week 1-4

Pct
Clomid
Unleashed
Post cycle
Forma