Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

make me a cycle?

I have been and I'm sorrfor sounding ignorant but I'm seeing a lot of different things and its just getting to be a little more than I can handle at the moment

then you should hold off on running a cycle then.

read the sticky's from top to bottom and hang around here more and observe

Take a deep breath, dont have a coronary on me bro. The hard truth--if you can't put together a basic test e cycle, then you don't know enough about steroids to start cycling. Plain and simple. I just don't believe spoon feeding is the best way for you to learn. If you're taking in too much info at once and it's stressing you, step away from the screen for a bit. Yes, it's a very overwhelming subject. That's bc there's nothing easy about steroids. If you narrow your research to just the EF forum and not every steroid forum on the net, you'll find exactly what you're looking for but YOU have to do the research. Just the way it is

I feel stupid for just handfeeding him a cycle now

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

5'8" 160lbs 40yrs lifting heavy 2 years but on and off since high school. 3000cal a day.

FIRST CYCLE.

There's just too much info for me to handle right now lol so I'm giving the educated people on here the task of helping me create a cycle.

Which steroid(s)?
Oral and a test e?
Pct?
Antiestrogen?
What to take which weeks? I don't wanna go over 6 weeks, 8 weeks max (not including pct)
Please pm me a good reputable online source

Thank you all so much!

this sounds like a set up but
first thing need to know your bodyfat if its over 10% bring it down to 10 or less then come back I ll give you some advise
Notihng even creatin is goign to work for you if your body fat is high

Top Bottom