Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Major water retention - help!

mrwinesnob

Hi guys,

I'm three weeks into my cycle and am seeing major water retention. In the first week I started with 60 mg of anavar and 75 mg of winny. I put on 3 lbs. I added in 250 mg of test prop the second week and tren ace 300 mg and have put on another six lbs.

What is happening? Will an ai help?

I can't keep putting on water weight it's making my face throb and I look like a marshmallow.

Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!! Is this ur first cycle? Why r u running so much orals? You should always run an ai. Test only for a first cycle so you know if ur estro prone. Tren should not be used for first cycle either. Your cycle is mess and im afraid to ask what ur pct is. R u running a liver suppory?

Wow!! Is this ur first cycle? Why r u running so much orals? You should always run an ai. Test only for a first cycle so you know if ur estro prone. Tren should not be used for first cycle either. Your cycle is mess and im afraid to ask what ur pct is. R u running a liver suppory?

Running the orals as I don't want to inject myself so many times per week. I am going to eliminate the tren as well.

Any suggestions on how to clean up the cycle would be great. I've run a full oral cycle over five times but without the water retention.

I'm not a newbie to cycling but not hardcore either.

Test prop 50mgs eod 1-12 wks
Winstrol 50mgs ed wks 7-12
Aromasin as needed i would stats with 25mgs eod and lower to 12.5 if its too much
I hope u have liver support and a pct lined up. Get bloods done so you know where ur estro and rbc etc is at

Could I run the test at 250 once a week?

And I should just nix the anavar and winny for now? Winny over anavar for 7 thru 12?

I'm using liver support but any specifics would be great. Thanks for the help

250 is fine idk what ur mg/ml is i prefer winny over anavar. Anavar is weak and expensive. R u sure ur anavar is really anavar? Its often subbed with dbol. If ur gaining a lot of water u may have dbol

The test is 250 mg per cc.

I was thinking the same thing with the anavar too. I'll just run the test once a week 1 cc from now on and In week 7 do the winny.

I'll get some arimadex too

Sound cleaner?

If ur test is prop you should do eod or ur gonna be on a rollercoaster. If e/c then you can do 1 or 2 times a week

You are experiencing water retention because you aren't using any support supplements with your steroid cycle. Here is a good video for you to watch on support supplements for the steroid user to stay side effect free while on cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OsJoeAXkFU

1. You need to be using an AI with your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage. You could also use arimidex at 0.5mg EOD
2. You also need to be using an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline because tren is a nandrolone and will increase prolactin levels in the body. 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

Besides that, the best thing you can do to eliminate water retention is to make sure you are drinking enough water throughout the day. If you are dehydrated, your body will release anti-diuretic hormone and aldosterone to hold onto water. Water is your body's most precious resource. If you are even slightly dehydrated, your body will hold onto water and retain it.

Make sure to drink 5-6L of clean water throughout the day. Limit your consumption of alcohol and stimulants because they are diuretics.

Top Bottom