Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Major water retention - help!

You should be always using an AI from the first day of the cycle in order to keep estrogen levels under control. Therefore, you should be using Aromasin right from the beginning. Since you did not do so already, start using it ASAP. 10 mgs EOD is a good starting dosage. Since you already got estrogen out of hand, take it for 10 days ED, and then EOD.

Also, trenbolone will increase prolactin levels, which have side effects very similar to those of estrogen, so this might also be the reason of the water retention. With nandrolone based steroids (NPP, deca, trenbolone), you should be using cabergoline at 0.25 mgs E2D or E3D.

Running the orals as I don't want to inject myself so many times per week. I am going to eliminate the tren as well.

Any suggestions on how to clean up the cycle would be great. I've run a full oral cycle over five times but without the water retention.

I'm not a newbie to cycling but not hardcore either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at what you are running, I tend to think differently.

Get your AI for starters. Or even better - do some estrogen/prolactin bloodwork and then get AI.

You should always run an AI from day 1 of any cycle that has aromatizing compounds. Get some aromasin and run it at 12.5mg EOD asap.

I bet your not drinking enough water. Somewhat unrelated, but last time I did beastdrol, my face exploded to freakish levels and I read up and eventually started drinkin tons of water and my appearance got much better. In the past I always had to shy away from even prop because of the test bloat, but when I've ran var in there I can cope for 6 wks-ish with proper hydration.
Just because I've done it several times, I'd stick with prop and var with tons of water (liters) and see how that goes to start. Take steps after that if your bloat doesn't subside.

I bet your not drinking enough water. Somewhat unrelated, but last time I did beastdrol, my face exploded to freakish levels and I read up and eventually started drinkin tons of water and my appearance got much better. In the past I always had to shy away from even prop because of the test bloat, but when I've ran var in there I can cope for 6 wks-ish with proper hydration.
Just because I've done it several times, I'd stick with prop and var with tons of water (liters) and see how that goes to start. Take steps after that if your bloat doesn't subside.

Thanks guys. Running arimadex now however I'm still putting weight on almost daily. Not sure if it's common to put on ten lbs after four weeks of a test e and winny cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom