Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

major problem... i think

PlayaPimp

Hey guys I'm currently in the 2nd week of a Test E cycle, 500mgs a week, and it is time for my shot on thurs. and well, i fucking lost my 2 vials of Test E... I know its stupid and i suck, but my question is can i continue on with some test 250?? or will it not work well??

What is test 250? vet grade sust? Either way, it doesnt matter if you switch it up.

How'd you lose two vials of test????

_Yossarian_ said:
What is test 250? vet grade sust? Either way, it doesnt matter if you switch it up.

How'd you lose two vials of test????

Test 250 is sust., It was in my gym bag, and i forgot to zip up the side pocket, so when i got my bag outta my car, bang, both vials right on the damn concrete... pain in the ass

toxicsambo said:
I was just thinking the same thing.lol oooowned

I was thinking the same too. Talk about a good way to get busted. Imagine the vials falling out on the floor in the dressing room . That could be sooo bad, but I am sure you dont take them to the gym ..... right ?????? :worried:

PlayaPimp said:
Hey guys I'm currently in the 2nd week of a Test E cycle, 500mgs a week, and it is time for my shot on thurs. and well, i fucking lost my 2 vials of Test E... I know its stupid and i suck, but my question is can i continue on with some test 250?? or will it not work well??

Like others have said, use what you have.

How the fuck do you lose two vials? :confused:

I don't get it.....

DIV

:chomp:

PlayaPimp said:
Test 250 is sust., It was in my gym bag, and i forgot to zip up the side pocket, so when i got my bag outta my car, bang, both vials right on the damn concrete... pain in the ass

^^^You just lost your PlaYaPimp status....... :rolleyes:

Now you're just another sucka who got caught slippin'...... :worried:

DIV

:chomp:

Top Bottom