Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

major major help before first time cutting!!!!

aaron10121

whatsup bro's..i have about 5 wks left till i start getting my diet and cardio right..and then its off to my cut cycle. im 24 yrs old..5 ft 7, 235..about 17% body fat..pretty bulked up. have done two bulk cycles.. im not going to actually start my cycle until like i said i have my diet and cardio right and lower my body fat a bit first. anyways here is what my cycle looks like: {i'll ask the question after u see this first.:
wk 1 and 2- boldenon eq; 800mgs wk 3-10; 400mgs
wk 1-10 test propionate 1.5 cc eod
wk 5-10 ttokkyo winstrol tabs 50mg ed
wk 4; start t3 1112223334444444333322221111
spiropent clen- wk 1-2, wk 5-6, wk 9-10
xenadrine- wk 3-4, wk 7-8
will be on a clean diet..very low in sugar..moderate complex carbs, moderate protein, very low fat
CARDIO!!!!!
anyways my question is..instead of propionate can i sub that for finaplix? have heard that throwing the fina in with everything else would be good but i cant afford all that..will have to go with one or the other. i know the prop will help preserve the muscle while cutting so i dont know if dropping that and adding fina would be smart. my maim goal is to get totally shredded as my body can possibly get while not looking small..just want to get my body as tight as a drum while keeping my body mass if not raising the mass a little bit as well..let me know what i should do...I NEED HELP WITH THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS THE DAYS ARE COUNTING DOWN!!!!!

Top Bottom