Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Major HGH brands: Saizen gone

thelion2005

HRT keeps me young!
EF VIP
I am aware of Jintropin from China. Early reports are that it seems safe though not FDA approved.

The major HGH brands in the USA are:
Genotropin
Humatrope
Nutropin
Saizer
Serostim
Somatropin
Zorbtive

Note that Saizen supplies are no longer manufactured. You might find warehoused stock still available.

The company was hit with a major fine for AIDS marketing violations
and folded.

Shit Lion, I thought Saizen was the best GH ever produced.....Hope I find a warehouse full of it somewhere.
Good post....k

Sorry.....You must spread some Karma around before giving it to thelion2005 again.

However, I might just check your source on that info. Here's some clips from the manufacturers in switzerland just updated on February 6th which sugests that everythings dandy in the garden..

Geneva, Switzerland, February 6, 2006 - Serono (virt-x: SEO and NYSE: SRA) today reported its fourth quarter and full year results for the period ended December 31, 2005.

Saizen® sales increased by 13.4% (12.5% in local currencies) to $206.5m (2004: $182.1m) in 2005, and were up 2.1% (5.9% in local currencies) to $54.3m (2004: $53.2m) during the fourth quarter. In 2005, Saizen® was approved by the FDA in Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency and successfully completed the European mutual recognition procedure leading to marketing approval for the treatment of children born Small for Gestational Age (SGA) in 15 EU countries.

Serostim® sales decreased to $70.4m for the full year 2005 (2004: $86.8m) and $17.0m (2004: $22.6m) in the fourth quarter.

Key Points for Full Year 2005

Adjusted* net income up 28.4% to $565.3m and adjusted basic EPS* up 34.6% to $38.80 per bearer share and $0.97 per ADS
Significant improvement in adjusted* operating margin to 24.0% of revenues
Reported net loss of $106.1m and $7.28 per bearer share and $0.18 per ADS
Total revenues of $2,586.4m and product sales of $2,338.9m
Global Rebif® sales up 16.4% to $1,269.8m with US sales up 31.8% to $389.5m
Progress in key MS clinical trials
REGARD 1 st year of treatment completed in Rebif® vs Copaxone head-to-head study
CLARITY: oral cladribine Phase III study enrolling
Positive outcomes in two phase III programs
r-hGH in HIV-associated adipose redistribution syndrome (HARS)
IFN-beta 1a with or without ribavirin in chronic hepatitis C in Asian patients
R&D pipeline expanded through new collaborations with Biomarin, Genmab, NovImmune and Rigel
2006 outlook for high single-digit product sales growth and EPS between $42.00 and $43.40 per bearer share

Hey guys, it still looks like it' as popular as ever. Their main Switzerland web site indicates everythings fine..... If you're really interested and want to check things, here's Serona's North American addy:
Investor Relations North America
Serono Inc.
One Technology Place
Rockland, MA 02370
USA
Tel: +1 781 681 2552
Fax:+1 781 681 2912

e-mail: [email protected]

ed2005 said:
Hey guys, it still looks like it' as popular as ever. Their main Switzerland web site indicates everythings fine..... If you're really interested and want to check things, here's Serona's North American addy:
Investor Relations North America
Serono Inc.
One Technology Place
Rockland, MA 02370
USA
Tel: +1 781 681 2552
Fax:+1 781 681 2912

e-mail: [email protected]

I'm glad to hear that.
I knew there was a limited supply of shelf stock in various inventories.
Good to see they are back in production.

The best HGH I have taken is simply Somatorm by PEL hands down. They supply a few clinics here in the US

Hi Lion, good news for me is that I have found a source for Saizen again.... bad news is it's almost 6 times the cost of Jino's..... :worried: however I still believe that 1iu of Saizen is the equivalent of 4ius of Jinos (effect wise) so maybe its not that bad cost after all...
Hiope your well bro...
Ed

Top Bottom