Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

major confusion with sarms

arno87

I’m 33 years old
tall guy who hassome chunk on him especially on my legs and midsection, my pecs are also prettyloose like bologna tits.
Need a sarm stackthat will help burn fat and build muscle too. I look like crap and am tooembarassed to take my shirt off in front of people at the Y pool.

I’m 33 years old
tall guy who hassome chunk on him especially on my legs and midsection, my pecs are also prettyloose like bologna tits.
Need a sarm stackthat will help burn fat and build muscle too. I look like crap and am tooembarassed to take my shirt off in front of people at the Y pool.

if you want to burn fat with sarms, you need to really work hard on diet and training with cardio, not just sarms alone

cardarine gw 20mgs
ostarine mk 50mgs
testolone rad 25mgs

AM cardio, training and low carbs.

I’m 33 years old

bro how much you weight and body fat. you sounds like yo gots a lot of fat on pecs. bologna tits mean you atleast 30% body fat

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

Sarms alone will not achieve your goals, you also need to eat well, more meats, good fat, veggies and minimum carbs

I’m 33 years old

Stevesmi is correct. All too often I get the feeling people want fat loss in a pill. You gotta do the work too. And I know you're not

Diet is where the magic happens. Try fasting techniques. Personally, I see great results when eating in a 4-5 hour window every day. Add in some Cardarine and N2Slin.

Top Bottom