Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maintaining strength gains after cycle

chrisguita

[FONT=&quot]Is maintaining strength gains after a cycle of AAS easier than maintaining muscle mass? I'm guessing it would depend on whether your strength gains are from more raw nervous adaptations or whether the strength gains are being induced from increased muscle size? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Most of the time when people talk about maintaining gains I see the discussion more developed around keeping your weight up, maintaining the new muscle etc. But what about strength from nervous system / coordination esque adaptations?[/FONT]

You lose some of both after the cycle ends. A good PCT, diet, and training hard mitigates the losses though. For strength gains, mine dips a fair bit after coming off, but then slowly starts coming back at the tail end of PCT. A few weeks after PCT I recover a good portion of my strength gains (but not back to my peak strength on cycle)

likely you will lose some of both but if you run a PROPER post cycle and perhaps incorporate a sarms bridge, you would have a much easier time holding onto gains made

there is no way to answer this question and i despise people who judge their progress based on the scale.

if your goal is strength, are you getting stronger year over year?
if your goal is aesthetics, are you looking better year over year?

scales lie. i actually rec'd my clients never use scales to gauge their progress

Top Bottom