Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

maintaining the sexiness

Vascular Freak

whats your opinion on running test/primo at 500mg each for 12-14 weeks during the summer to really harden up and keep the greek god look while dieting? i would prefer to run test prop and var at low dose for 12 weeks during the summer but that may be a little long for var...no?

what would be a good longer term 12-14 week cycle to have great sex drive, no water retention, good muscle fullness etc? maybe add 4-5iu's gh?

Unless you are using FAKE or SEVERELY underdosed Primobolan, 1,000mgs is ABSURD.

I know that dosage is COMMON on these boards, but I attribute that to the fact that there are so many Primobolan FAKES on the market.

If you are using SCHERING Primobolan, 300-600mgs TOPS! MAGIC. PURE MAGIC.

Having said that, I would also LOWER your testosterone dosage if you are only trying to "maintain the sexiness".

Weeks 1-6: Injectable Winstrol, 100mgs EOD
Weeks 1-10: Sustanon, 250mgs
Weeks 1-12: Primobolan, 400mgs
Weeks 8-12: Anavar, 50mgs ED

If you are trying to look like you are ready to step on STAGE:

Weeks 1-10: Masteron, 400mgs

Bon appetite!

- Ross - said:
Unless you are using FAKE or SEVERELY underdosed Primobolan, 1,000mgs is ABSURD.

I know that dosage is COMMON on these boards, but I attribute that to the fact that there are so many Primobolan FAKES on the market.

If you are using SCHERING Primobolan, 300-600mgs TOPS! MAGIC. PURE MAGIC.

Having said that, I would also LOWER your testosterone dosage if you are only trying to "maintain the sexiness".

If you are trying to look like you are ready to step on STAGE:

Weeks 1-10: Masteron, 400mgs

Bon appetite!

NICE BRO!!! and please take this post lightly bro....i made myself sound ignorant with the topic and all!! lol

I might run it just like the first that you posted BUT i am not sure on the injectable winstrol...if it destroys the inject site like this tren/mast/prop belnd i am using then i go oral!!!

big greg 82 said:
prop/primo/masteron/winny

bro stop that your making my hair shed and my prostate swell just reading that haha......that is a killer cycle though....i may look into some masteron instead of proviron which i normally run.....i think masteron would do more for the body and proviron more for sex driveif you get technical right?

Vascular Freak said:
bro stop that your making my hair shed and my prostate swell just reading that haha......that is a killer cycle though....i may look into some masteron instead of proviron which i normally run.....i think masteron would do more for the body and proviron more for sex driveif you get technical right?

Actually, Proviron is superior to Masteron for increasing FREE testosterone and Libido. As a 17aa Oral, it binds much better to SHBG.

Masteron, is FAR superior for EVERYTHING ELSE! Strength, hardness, vascularity, agression, lean muscle!!

They have different purposes.

Proviron is a MUST during ANY bridge or ANY PCT.

- Ross - said:
Actually, Proviron is superior to Masteron for increasing FREE testosterone and Libido. As a 17aa Oral, it binds much better to SHBG.

Masteron, is FAR superior for EVERYTHING ELSE! Strength, hardness, vascularity, agression, lean muscle!!

They have different purposes.

Proviron is a MUST during ANY bridge or ANY PCT.

im liking ross's posts...very helpful, i just hope he doesnt start pushing a product. nice to have you here bro.

ben dovergurl said:
im liking ross's posts...very helpful, i just hope he doesnt start pushing a product. nice to have you here bro.

Thanks bro!

No products. Just KNOWLEDGE.

Good to be here. :chomp:

ya well im bald already! haha.... ya proviorn is more for your sex drive it also helps keep me dry and hard as well as frees up more test... right now im doin prop/tren/masteron blend to but also got test enth going for 15 wks as well.

Top Bottom